Incoming Freshman

satis5
Waterboy

Re: Incoming Freshman

Post by satis5 »

$howtime24 wrote:I heard that Whitley blew out his knee too. From the past times he hurt it i'd say he will be out for a while.

Whitley is ready to go! Just talked to his Dad

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Dshanton3 wrote:pringles...apparently London blocks the shots of his peers as well b/c after the AAU season his biggest ability was described as great shot blocking instincts. A buddy of mine was an all american at Rio Grande, is 30 years old, and still quite the player. he's assisting Chilli this year coaching and has said that London is blocking anything in his area and has dunked on him a few times in practice/open gyms. London was also a guest at OSU for several football games this year with Thad Matta. He's a legit big time PROSPECT. nothing is guaranteed. but he's a very big prospect.
I never said he was bad but i had never seen him play anyone around his height and besides if he is being scouted by Ohiostate than he must around evan skill has your friend who has more likely than not slowed down at the age of 30

PushMePullYou
Freshman Team

Post by PushMePullYou »

?whoknows? wrote:Jonathan Skidmore, josh coen, austin russel, wesley dixon, zach holsinger, chris saylor, tyler hatfield are all good for fed

This team should do well as JV in the TVC-Hocking...

My Prediction for JV

1) Federal Hocking
2) Trimble
3) Waterford
4) Eastern
5) Southern
6) Miller

rvhs09
Waterboy

Post by rvhs09 »

Trey Noble from River Valley is a pretty good player. He will continue to get better and lead the team in his junior and senior years.

jonesy17
Waterboy

Post by jonesy17 »

colt chapman is really good. he is a point gaurd with alot of athletisicm and he can dribble and shoot very well.

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

?whoknows? wrote:Jonathan Skidmore, josh coen, austin russel, wesley dixon, zach holsinger, chris saylor, tyler hatfield are all good for fed

Jon Skidmore is a good worker and could be seeing some varsity time down the road.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

Pringles105 wrote:
Dshanton3 wrote:pringles...apparently London blocks the shots of his peers as well b/c after the AAU season his biggest ability was described as great shot blocking instincts. A buddy of mine was an all american at Rio Grande, is 30 years old, and still quite the player. he's assisting Chilli this year coaching and has said that London is blocking anything in his area and has dunked on him a few times in practice/open gyms. London was also a guest at OSU for several football games this year with Thad Matta. He's a legit big time PROSPECT. nothing is guaranteed. but he's a very big prospect.
I never said he was bad but i had never seen him play anyone around his height and besides if he is being scouted by Ohiostate than he must around evan skill has your friend who has more likely than not slowed down at the age of 30

We have a Chilli City Rec league championship against a bunch of young bucks that says non of our games has fallen too far off even at our old age! :)

yellowjacket
Freshman Team

Post by yellowjacket »

rvhs09 wrote:Trey Noble from River Valley is a pretty good player. He will continue to get better and lead the team in his junior and senior years.

i've seen trey play,he is a very good player but has to work on his temper.

derpa
Waterboy

Post by derpa »

have you ever noticed who else is on the western ninth grade team? no one,
no wonder why aaron satterfield makes 18+ a game!

trojan boi
Waterboy

Post by trojan boi »

ignert1 wrote:
TrojanBuff wrote:DION McKINLEY - PORTSMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL TROJANS

I watched Dion play AAU ball this summer and he has potential and is a great kid. He needs a little conditioning work but that will come with maturity. I also watch Benji Carr and think as far as I seen this summer he is at least equal to Dion. Plays very strong underneath.

Benji carr is a great player can do what ever he wants in the post and he can shoot the ball from any where on the court. When they played south webster im pretty sure he had a double double he had 11 points and numbers of rebounds.I think he will contibute to portsmouths season.

outsider79
Waterboy

Post by outsider79 »

I would say the two Waverly freshman (Kelly and Kretzer)are doing fine- the burg kid(Whitley) is having a good year, but the best freshman in the SOC is Yates from Valley.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Im pretty sure a freshman is leading Wellston in scoring and rebounds this year. Jalen Prater.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Hey DERPA if hes all there is then why cant anyone stop him from scoreing then look dont be a hater just cause you arent getting the same attention over there at piketon you have to respect his game wether you like him or not.

SportsFan27
Waterboy

Post by SportsFan27 »

Wellstons team is 2-0.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Dshanton3 wrote:
Pringles105 wrote:

We have a Chilli City Rec league championship against a bunch of young bucks that says non of our games has fallen too far off even at our old age! :)

Oh my bad then but still if your getin recruited by OSU your gonna be good and come to think your not that old my bad :|

earthboy08
Waterboy

Post by earthboy08 »

who would you say are the top freshman now after we've seen them play a little high school ball?

tarheels18
Freshman Team

Post by tarheels18 »

dustin parsley-piketon

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Caleb Watkins.Billy Lykins both For Eastern Pike

Return to “Boys Basketball”