Eastern @ East

beaverlover
SE

Eastern @ East

Post by beaverlover »

Thoughts???

Eastern needs to bounce back after being upset by Clay Tuesday!

I think they will and pick the Eagles by 7!

Eastern 67
East 60

Lungbuster
JV Team

Re: Eastern @ East

Post by Lungbuster »

hope east can pull it off

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

If Eastern actually plays like they are contending for the league title, then I'll take Eastern by 6 points.

If they come out FLAT and act like all they have to do is show up....they will lose by 15.

I prefer and predict the first scenario :lol:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Usually hard to play at East. Should be a good game but I think Eastern will squeak it out at the end.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

should be a good 1..but i have to say east by round 10

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I say the eagles will come out with a sence of energecy after being upset by Clay and will win by 15

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

as much as i hate to say it....Eastern will get the win at East, only reason i say this East has gone 2 weeks with out a game while Eastern has played.

HoundsAre4Real
JV Team

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

East wins Beaver isn't that good.

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

HoundsAre4Real wrote:East wins Beaver isn't that good.

eastern is a good ball team, they pass the ball real well. but the small gym at east might hurt them! :twisted:

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

Tartanblue wrote:as much as i hate to say it....Eastern will get the win at East, only reason i say this East has gone 2 weeks with out a game while Eastern has played.

that's a long time to go without playing, may hurt east........

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

not just a big win for East but a HUGE win for East going into the last few weeks of the season and into the Tourney draw Sunday.....81-67 I think this will lock East with the 3 seed in the Valley sectional

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Congratulations to Coach Bradford and the Tartans on the win over Eastern.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I think East played there way into a #3 seed tonight with Fairfield losing by 16 to Eastern Brown!

Congrats to the Tartans!!

Eastern better be ready to play come Tuesday,if they play like they have the last 2 games(no hustle,turnovers,etc.)Green will knock them off as well!

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Dude houndsare4real Eastern is pretty darn good

NETFREAK
Waterboy

Post by NETFREAK »

Did everyone see the embarassing and unprofessional actions of one of the coaches
last night at the game? That is the first time I ever witnessed such action from
any of our coaches, ever. That is not the proper example to set for the boys.
I think he owes an apology to the boys and the fans.

runninghome
Waterboy

Post by runninghome »

I wasn't at the game, what exactly happened?

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by live4sport on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by live4sport on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I don't know about the whole situation as I did not see it, but I was suprised by some of the calm actions taken by some East players especially when one had an East player held to the ground and was not going to get off of him. Also very disappointed in how a couple of players acted in the hallway right before the homecoming ceremony when the East court was trying to hear the music, one girl asked them to please stop dribbling balls in the hallway in which there is plenty of room to do so in the locker room and the way he talked as she walked away.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Well ......Now I will respond.I am probably one of those belligerent fans U were talking about.And if U are goung to use the word spell it right!!!!My grandson was placed in a choke hold from behind and held, then thrown.This type of behavior is dangerous and uncalled for.YES I WAS MAD!!!This type of hold is used to incapacitate violent criminals and pyschiatric patients.U suppress both carotoid arteries and LOC will occur in 4 SECONDS!!!!!then guess what????Brain cells begin to die and physical death can occur.I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN.All accidently, but never the less the patient was still dead.So excuse me.... if I see this happen on a basketball court to my own grandson and get upset.Well just get over it.If it ever happens again I will get just as belligerent and verbal.The coach needs to explain to this young man that did this, exactly what consequences can accidently occur.U do not jeopardize any kid's safety like that.The player should have been ejected not placated.And if a player from East did a choke hold he should be ejected and fans just as upset over actions.Both teams were physical the entire game, but this incident is so far beyond physical the fans had every right to be upset and verbal.By the way when this happened it wasn't even close to ball and whistle had been blown for 4-5 seconds.
Last edited by EAST 2005-2008 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Boys Basketball”