SHL Action Week #10 Scores & Standings

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Re: SHL Action Week #10 Scores & Standings

Post by TribeManiac10 »

sparky wrote:justice may have a harder time scoring big next year without seaman to take off some of the pressure. without seaman he may see more face guarding and he might even see what happened to stephon curry where a team double teamed him the whole game.

But Davidson still won the game so I dont think teams will be doing that very often. Someone could also argue that even though the defensive pressure on Blake will increase so will his total # of offensive looks.

BuckeyeFan2011
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeFan2011 »

[quote="lions99"]im pretty sure that if we can keep Justice in check and a hand in his face..it will be a struggle for him. Im not taking anything away from Blake..he is a GREAT player, one of the all time SHL greats already. Peebles has not really faced a tough test this year and we sure are not going to lie down like broken toys and let them run all over us.

South Point, Ripley, and Zane Trace were all good teams. Tonights game will be a huge test of patience and overcoming the crowd and runs that each team will have. This will be a great game.

GoBigRed
Riding the Bench

Post by GoBigRed »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
sparky wrote:justice may have a harder time scoring big next year without seaman to take off some of the pressure. without seaman he may see more face guarding and he might even see what happened to stephon curry where a team double teamed him the whole game.

But Davidson still won the game so I dont think teams will be doing that very often. Someone could also argue that even though the defensive pressure on Blake will increase so will his total # of offensive looks.

Plus, Trent Arey, Andy Countryman, Tyler McFarland, Jacob Daniels, and all of the other good freshman players this year, will only continue to get better and develop in the offseason. Don't worry sparky we have plenty offensive threats to come.

GoBigRed
Riding the Bench

Post by GoBigRed »

On a more serious note sparky only needs 13 more posts to 1000!! Good luck sparky!

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

go sparky go!

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Indians over Fairfield 64-41.

cheer 'em on
Riding the Bench

Post by cheer 'em on »

lions99 wrote:im pretty sure that if we can keep Justice in check and a hand in his face..it will be a struggle for him. Im not taking anything away from Blake..he is a GREAT player, one of the all time SHL greats already. Peebles has not really faced a tough test this year and we sure are not going to lie down like broken toys and let them run all over us.

Let's see.
Justice with 23.
Seaman all but shuts down Cox.
Ripley, Zane Trace and South Point.
And I don't remember who said in another post that they (Fairfield) had a player to match up with all of the starters for Peebles, but I believe they must have been dreaming.
Hmmmmmm.
Want to rethink this post?

Go INDIANS!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I have never seen a varsity squad get held to 4 points in a quarter. :lol: I guess there is a first time for everything.

cheer 'em on
Riding the Bench

Post by cheer 'em on »

TribeManiac10 wrote:I have never seen a varsity squad get held to 4 points in a quarter. :lol: I guess there is a first time for everything.

:lol:

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

any other scores?

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

West Union 67
North Adams 81 Final

Chief Lefty
Waterboy

Post by Chief Lefty »

Lynchburg Clay 39
Huntington 51

http://www.svcsportszone.com

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Good luck tonight Dragons vs Eastern Brown. "I BELIEVE"

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Fayetteville score, anyone?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

jchitwood wrote:any other scores?

Peebles also won the JV game by about 15. Jacob Daniels(Did he get a triple double? I lost track of his blocks at 8 8) and AJ Chamblin tied for leading scorer with 15. The Peebles freshman team lost their first game of the year by around 5 points.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

any truth to the rumor that in 2011 when the new enrollment figures come out that lynchburg will be moving back to the small division and peebles will return to the big division?

GoBigRed
Riding the Bench

Post by GoBigRed »

TribeManiac10 wrote:I have never seen a varsity squad get held to 4 points in a quarter. :lol: I guess there is a first time for everything.

Not to be the bearer of bad news tribemaniac but our indians were held to 3 points in the first quarter when Southpoint came to Peebles. Tyler Arnold hit a buzzer beater 3-pointer and that was the only points scored by the Indians that quarter.

dmcfarland
Waterboy

Post by dmcfarland »

but, we only gave up ten. had good oppurtunities just could not get a shot to go. like fairfield last night.

GoBigRed
Riding the Bench

Post by GoBigRed »

dmcfarland wrote:but, we only gave up ten. had good oppurtunities just could not get a shot to go. like fairfield last night.

Couldn't agree more

luvit
Freshman Team

Post by luvit »

anyone know the score of the wu-eastern brown game

Return to “Boys Basketball”