Re: Whiteoak vs Peebles

Post by Ironman92 »

57-43

4:28 4th

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

68-50 Peebles. Everyone played. Convo Baby.

IndianTribe
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianTribe »

Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm 68-50 Peebles. Everyone played. Convo Baby.
I think the first game and years peebles didn’t make one 3pt shot.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

IndianTribe wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:26 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm 68-50 Peebles. Everyone played. Convo Baby.
I think the first game and years peebles didn’t make one 3pt shot.
Yes, Arey wasn't on ,but; team ball.

IndianTribe
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianTribe »

Ohh I agree i think they only took 3 or 4 the whole game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Great game by the Indians. One of the smartest and most disciplined teams I have watched all season. Arey is a coach on the court and is greatly efficient. Robinson showed to be a very good player as well. Everyone else just played smart offense and defense...in the right place on both sides of the ball, hit free throws and quick to dive for the loose balls. If Peebles continues that play I believe they will have a great chance to make it to the regionals.

Whiteoak kids...I tip my cap. 2 wins, then 4 wins, then 4 wins and this year racked up 13 wins. Very proud of their efforts. Special should put to Charley Skinner who kept his composure during some tough breaks and played his tail off in guarding Arey, crashing boards and diving for loose balls. Juniors Traeton Hamilton and Zach Rand had solid games and both return next season....it is a joke that Hamilton wasn’t selected for all-shac.

Whiteoak loses a lot of seniors and they will be missed...but Whiteoak is back to being relevant and they aren’t going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Plenty of talent in every grade level down through the elementary kids. The future is indeed very Bright.

Best of luck to Peebles at the Convo.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:57 pm Great game by the Indians. One of the smartest and most disciplined teams I have watched all season. Arey is a coach on the court and is greatly efficient. Robinson showed to be a very good player as well. Everyone else just played smart offense and defense...in the right place on both sides of the ball, hit free throws and quick to dive for the loose balls. If Peebles continues that play I believe they will have a great chance to make it to the regionals.

Whiteoak kids...I tip my cap. 2 wins, then 4 wins, then 4 wins and this year racked up 13 wins. Very proud of their efforts. Special should put to Charley Skinner who kept his composure during some tough breaks and played his tail off in guarding Arey, crashing boards and diving for loose balls. Juniors Traeton Hamilton and Zach Rand had solid games and both return next season....it is a joke that Hamilton wasn’t selected for all-shac.

Whiteoak loses a lot of seniors and they will be missed...but Whiteoak is back to being relevant and they aren’t going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Plenty of talent in every grade level down through the elementary kids. The future is indeed very Bright.

Best of luck to Peebles at the Convo.
I agree Hamilton should have been all league.
Good write up. Thankful that game is in the books. Northwest has been a thorn in our sides for a few years. I like the Whiteoak squad and hated playing them again. Good luck next year to the wildcats. Arey wasn't hitting tonight but our bigs stepped up and made a difference. Hawes can be pretty good when he keeps his feet and doesn't reach. Colton Ball played great defense, pulled down about 10 rb,s and scored in the paint. Sophmore point guard Weston Browning Never comes out of the game and plays against the best guard of every team. Dont know if he had any turnovers tonight. Overall a good game to watch . Good luck in future for the cats and it's Convo time for the Indians.

blockcharge7
Freshman Team

Post by blockcharge7 »

Pebbles, my 2 cents. One of the best coaches in the state
And the coach with the most class in the state.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

blockcharge7 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:12 am Pebbles, my 2 cents. One of the best coaches in the state
Thanks. We're proud of him and his work ethic. Every year people say Peebles is done, they loose everyone, rebuilding year, but; every year he can mold the team into a contender. In a small school like ours it's hard to get a deep team,but; Arey ; finds ways to develope players every year.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

blockcharge7 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:12 am Pebbles, my 2 cents. One of the best coaches in the state
Couldn't agree more. It's a shame we don't have a lot more coaches like him in the area!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:54 am
Point blank wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:20 pm Coaching edge goes to Peebles. Best player goes to Peebles. Hungrier team white oak. Lay off hurt indians?

My prediction is white oak plays well early and falls late to POY of shac as he takes over in 4th.

Peebles 61 wo 53
Arey is one of the best coaches in D4 no doubt but I can’t say for sure Kibler of Whiteoak isn’t. The resume is still too short. All I know is Whiteoak has won more games this season than the past 4 years combined. He’s doing it with the same kids as last year...he’s doing something pretty right.
I hope Kibler stays with it. Whiteoak is on the right track.He he is instilling the tools and desire needed to compete that have been missing.

Return to “Boys Basketball”