Will drive to Jackson in return for parking pass

jackson1
Freshman Team

Re: Will drive to Jackson in return for parking pass

Post by jackson1 »

What a bunch of whiners. Wouldn't think twice about paying $10 for an Ohio State game. I went to Michigan vs OSU in Ann Harbor this year and had to pay $ 30 to get in a lot. If $2 makes that much difference stay home during the sectionals and let people update you on the computer.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

and with the tremendous value of $150 more my family of 4 can attend every home game all season long in every season.

Something to do nearly every night for about $200 bucks.

Oldies can get it nearly free.

jackson1
Freshman Team

Post by jackson1 »

You can buy a $10 parking pass that is good for that seasons sports. So you can pay $10 and go to all of the basketball and wrestling you want.

There is a entrance sports pass for all sports which covers fall, winter and spring sports. It is a good deal if you enjoy going out and supporting sports activities.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I added in the parking...sorry I lost you.

I don't know how many have the $150 family pass....but I bet it's way more than you think.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I imagine someone on here knows..but I don't have access to that number. Any family that has a player of jr high vball, bball, football or high school vball,bball, football, softball or baseball would be ahead to purchase the family pass or any family that is going to view a few of each sport would be ahead in the long run...assuming they would be coming regardless of having a pass or not. I'm going to GUESS 100-125 family passes being sold.....if that number is much lower I imagine more individual passes are sold...but really don't know for sure.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Boys Basketball”