Tuesday 12/12 updates

The Inspector
Varsity

Re: Tuesday 12/12 updates

Post by The Inspector »

Jackson has lost 19 football games to Gallipolis in the last 30 years. Too far back 92?...Lets just go back 10 yrs. You probably really wouldnt want to brag a whole lot about softball results. Probably not baseball either. Maybe girls BB but not before then. Probably not Boys and Girls track. Probably not golf. Probably not wrestling. probably not tennis. If you went back even farther in boys Basketball,lets say 45 yrs, Gallipolis has probably beat Jackson close to 90-100 times :lol: ...What else 92?...What other sports are there? :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Let us keep this topic on updates....Thanks

If you want to compare Gallipolis and Jackson make a topic on it. And keep it clean.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The Inspector wrote:Jackson has lost 19 football games to Gallipolis in the last 30 years. Too far back 92?...Lets just go back 10 yrs. You probably really wouldnt want to brag a whole lot about softball results. Probably not baseball either. Maybe girls BB but not before then. Probably not Boys and Girls track. Probably not golf. Probably not wrestling. probably not tennis. If you went back even farther in boys Basketball,lets say 45 yrs, Gallipolis has probably beat Jackson close to 90-100 times :lol: ...What else 92?...What other sports are there? :lol:
I understand it all the general. You just don't understand the meaning of "shocked" I guess. When did I brag? You asked an asinine question because your feelings were devasted because I asked another poster about South Gallia shocking the world by beating gallia. I would've said the same thing if they had beaten Jackson and he said that...or even Oak Hill. "Shocking the world" would be South Gallia beating Unioto.

Your bitter post sucked and I tried to answer your riddle that didn't have an answer. Word your bitterness correctly and you'd be on to something. I'm well aware of most sports for the past 25+ years and didn't brag about anything.

How about you go be bitter about your HOF basketball coach of the past or your football field. Maybe I'll go post in the swimming forum something that could be considered negative about gallia high...just to check and see if your radar goes off.

Return to “Boys Basketball”