belpre vs fed hock

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Thanks GW. The silliness can now come to an end......

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Reggie Sims went down with an ankle/foot injury last night. Any word on how he's doing?

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Can anybody tell me how to get to Fed Hocking from Galliapolis?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Quickest way is to come up Route 7 to Coolville, and then take Rt. 50 West towards Athens. You go about 8 miles up Rt. 50 to the Marathon Station, and take a right. This is St. Route 329 (Guysville, Oh).

Take SR 329 to Stewart, Ohio (about 2.5 miles) and as you enter Stewart, there is a sharp banked curve, with a Church sitting to your right. There is a t intersection at the Church with St. Route 144. Turn right onto SR 144 and go about 2 miles. The school sits on top of a hill, on your right.

Safe travels.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Take RT 7 to Coolville ...from there you can go two ways. You can get on 50 west (towards Athens) go appx 10 miles to Guysville, turn right onto St Rt 339 (there is a Marathon Station on the right at the turn) follow 339 to Stewart turn right onto 144 follow it maybe a mile or so to the school...also on the right.

OR: you can go past Coolville on 50/32 You will see The Coolspot at Coolville (top of the hill) go past it to the next left (bottom of the hill)which is 144 follow it appx 10 miles and the school is on the left!

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

OK SD we are thinking way to much alike here....SCARY! Anyway between the two sets of directions they can find Federal Hocking in the beautiful town of Sturt!!!!

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Thanks! I hope for a good clean hard fought game between the dragons and lancers.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

Belpre had 3 players go down with injury and 3 players foul out last night. Lynch got his leg rolled up in a loose ball situation in the 4th quarter, Tate tweaked his calf and his back and Sims hur a foot that he hurt before in the offseason. Erik Waderker, a freshman dressed his first varsity game and played 2 quarters, and played most of the 4th. If i was Coach Plummer i would look at the kids who were in during the 4th quarter and did not quit, those players are Eric Lynch, Erik Waderker, Markie Tate, Jared Azar, Corey Roberts, and John Logue. Aaron Lopreste, Scott Loyland and Micah Pfalzgraf fouled out for the Eagles. I didnt think Belpres bench was that deep, but Jared Azar proved to all of belpre and fed hock that he can play. He got 6 points off offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter alone! I love to watch Azar and Roberts play, they both play 110 percent everytime they are out on the floor. Lynch has came along way since the first scrimmage i saw to now, hes more under control, although there was a few instances where he put his head down. But all in all i was proud of Belpre basketball tonight for not just laying down and quitting, they kept playing hard and kept battling. I think most of the kids get frustrated because they know they can do better. They know they are a better team than what they are showing right now. All i can say to the community of Belpre, dont give up on belpre basketball, look at the football team, starte out 0-2, everyone thought is was gonna be a long season but they battled back, Belpre has the talent to win 15 games this year, they just have to know how to use it. Belpre basketball and fans and supporters, dont give up on this team!

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Just like the football team, this group is too good to keep down to long.
Go Eagles.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

SD and GW, "McScrewed?" Come on now, I thought we bury that dead horse.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

You need to take that one up with Capt. Jack, he's the one that went there that resulted in this new term to describe playing in McArthur, LOL!!!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

INVOICE
TO: Mr. Hawkeye Pierce
C/O SeoPreps

Mr. Pierce,

"McScrewed" is a copyrighted word and I own it.

You used the word in a post, thus you owe me 1 royalty dollar.

Please remit immediately.

Thank You,
GW McLintock

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

We all might as well build a template on here so that we can send G.W. electronic royalty checks for using the term

"McScrewed" LOL!!!!!

His stroke of genius is deserving of royalties, but only paid in McScrooge Dollars......... :lol:

Then we have to pay royalties to Walt Disney and ABC, and we all know that they have more money than they know what to do with......... :roll:

Ganetime740
Waterboy

Re: belpre vs fed hock

Post by Ganetime740 »

s
s

Return to “Boys Basketball”