SE District Grads Currently Playing In College?

sportsfanatic3
Waterboy

Post by sportsfanatic3 »

lol.. I love when people think they know the whole story about Aldridge and they really don't.

Yes, Aldridge will transfer.. He's down to 4 schools (all major D1 schools), and will have a decision within a week or two.

BelEagle79
Waterboy

Post by BelEagle79 »

Nick Morey from Belpre is now playing for St Marys University in Texas.

His team mate from Belpre, Pat Klein, is now an assist. coach for the Lady Illinois Illini in the Big Ten Conf.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

sportsfanatic3 wrote:lol.. I love when people think they know the whole story about Aldridge and they really don't.

Yes, Aldridge will transfer.. He's down to 4 schools (all major D1 schools), and will have a decision within a week or two.

what are his school choices? i heard my info from a parent of a player at western carolina. i'm not sayin though what i have heard

Athens07
Waterboy

Post by Athens07 »

Cody Hornsby from Federal Hocking is playing at Berea, Ky an NAIA school and doing well I'm told. Also is the Garrett boy playing up north in Ohio some where?

Xtiger
Waterboy

Post by Xtiger »

Ben Howlett of Marietta HS is playing at West Liberty State and is 3nd or 4th in the league scoring. Team is undefeated and ranked nationally in NCAA DII.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

where are terrell cumberland from hillsboro and bennington from west union playing this season?

seopsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by seopsfan »

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Bennington is being red shirted at Rio Grande. I also believe Jordan Cox is playing at Marietta.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

sportsfanatic3 wrote:lol.. I love when people think they know the whole story about Aldridge and they really don't.

How long will he have to sit out before he can play again? Also, why don't you enlighten us if you know the "true" story.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
mantoman
Waterboy

Post by mantoman »

the true story is none of your alls business

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

JeepFamily18 wrote:South Webster also has Jordan Lower and Ryan Fenton playing at Rio.

i don't think fenton is playin at rio. here is a link to the roster and it don't have him listed

http://athletics.rio.edu/index.php?modu ... roster.htm

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:

How long will he have to sit out before he can play again? Also, why don't you enlighten us if you know the "true" story.

i heard today that he transfered to cincinnati and that he starts there next week when they go back

Return to “Boys Basketball”