Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio ... Dec. 9th

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... really disappointed that the VC vs Huntington game was cancelled for the evening ... it being THE big draw for the day ... would have given us 2 games with undefeated teams participating the other Waterford vs North Adams ... North Adams moving to 7-0 on the year ...

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

does this move north adams up the pfloyd ladder? how about some details about each of the games? other than stats.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yeah....pfloyd has a returning regional team who is 7-0 with big wins on teh raod vs Lynchburg, Northwest and nuetral vs Waterford

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Minford continues to be jeckyl and hyde a tad

39 points???

They all but beat Oak Hill....lose to Jackson by 10.....take Portsmouth to OT (who beat jackson by 32...at Jackson)....all but beat Burg

Eastern Brown is well-coached like many of the SHL schools.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... North Adams is sitting in the 7 spot entering tomorrow mornings Elite 8 committee of one- me - meetings to set the top 8 for the Week that Was ... Warren lost in the 6 spot , NA beats previously undefeated Waterford today - you do the math as to whether the Devils move up or not LOL ... it "ain't" a beauty show ... teams have to produce with W's ... IF however it WAS a beauty show North Adams wouldn't be moving up based on todays performance ... neither NA or Waterford did much to leave any GREAT positive impressions on me ... North Adams trailed at each of the quarter breaks EXCEPT for the one that counts after the 4th LOL ... a 15 point first half for the Devils ( 6 in the 1st/9 in the 2nd) - 4 total FGs in the first half ... 14 on the game ... the game was won at the line obviously - 31/41 FTs will have you beating a lot of teams you are playing ... take away the FTs from both teams and Waterford gets the W ... 45-29 ... 16/21 FTs and 5 fgs in the 4th for NA ... Waterford 4/8 FTs & 7 fgs in the 4th ... with all that said a win is a win ... if it is any consolation Waterford didn't impress me big either ... no doubt games last night and playing in less than 24 hours has a lot to do with it ... bottom line Waterford leaves the Convo 3-1 while North Adams sits at 7-0 on the season ...

Landstuhl78
Waterboy

Post by Landstuhl78 »

I THINK YOUR WRONG PFLOYD!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAAHAHAH

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Huh?!

Landstuhl78
Waterboy

Post by Landstuhl78 »

danicalifornia- I'm just kidding around with him so don't get the wrong idea. I know him.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ok, I was just throughly confused.

1wish
Waterboy

Post by 1wish »

any chance your boy jake lynch and Co. going to move up anytime in reedsville

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

pfloyd, you should consider Waterford in the top 8 soon. Even though they lost, they are am excellent team.

1 wish, I dont think Eastern desrves to be moved up yet, unless that treehigger list is in order, then they do, but a mover up would but them in the top 8 and they are not worthy of that yet. Hopefully they will get some nice wins in the future and get on that top 8!

Pfloyd, i bet you want to make it a top 16 list? must be hard to choose the top few after the first few good teams. Is the treehugger list in order of who you think is best?

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... yes the treehugger wannabee list AND the Teams on the End Table are in order as to how I would rate them IF I put an "ordered number" in front of the school/team name ...

... treehugger wannabees ? when I first started doing the Elite 8 list - it was in response to a list put forth by 93bulldog on JJHuddle ... he referred to my lists as the "liberal - treehuggers" ... from that point on I included the "treehugger wannabees" as the 2nd tier teams wanting to make the Elite 8 ...

... 93bulldog found love on Court St. in Athens a few years back and stopped posting ... I decided to keep going with the Elite 8 on the huddle ... no viewers on that site to be found -especially considering the work that goes into doing the Elite 8 list ... Ironman92 was doing his list on SEOPS ... I joined in adding my list ... Ozzie & the SEOPs peoples encouraged me to continue my list on this site ... here it is to stay ... lots of great basketball peoples on this site adding to the lists makeup with daniC, bman618 , I92, trojandave,ZV, beleagle etc. input from the different leagues ... let's just say SEOPs Basketball puts the huddle bb to shame imo ...

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

yes you do a great job and I love looking at your picks. . . . was there someone last year that did a top 16 or did I see that on JJ. Or did that person just do it later in the season???

-I Am What I Am
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 did a top 25 teams throughout the season on a weekly basis last season ...

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

too bad hes not doing that again, I enjoyed it.

-I Am What I Am

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”