Piketon @ Huntington (ROSS)

Sports 101
Varsity

Piketon @ Huntington (ROSS)

Post by Sports 101 »

How do you think the game is going to turn out?

Me, I think everyone pretty much agrees that Huntington is a slitly better team than Piketon. But I think Piketon is about to break loose, after what happend friday night to the Brush kid. I think they relized how lucky they are to play the game knowing any time something could go wrong. and i think they demonstrated that by playing every second like it was there last.... so i am picking Piketon in an upset!

whitey_ford
Waterboy

Post by whitey_ford »

Huntington 75
Piketon 63

Glad that Keenan Brush is alright. From everything I have heard he is a good kid. The Huntsmen are just too much for the streaks right now.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... the Huntsmen pointing to that big matchup Saturday at the Convo vs Vinton County ... very good win for Huntington tonight ...

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Should be a very good matchup. The Streaks are improving and playing better as a team. Liked what I saw out of Evan Legg in the second half against ZT. If can emerge as a legit 3rd scoring threat, that will make the team that much better. Hopefully there will be more inside scoring from the Streaks. I look for the Streaks to give the Huntsmen a whale of a game, but look for Huntington to emerge with the W. I think the senior leadership and the Kellough boys are the difference. Go Streaks!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

If Piketon can contain Justin Kellough and stop Sams from getting hot in the corner, this one will be a barn burner. Plus Brabson has to play like he has been, Legg needs to control of the game and Piketon needs to crash the boards like they have been, they will be just fine.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

hr 70-66

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

how is Huntingtons bench?

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

1 word BARNBURNERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Sports 101 wrote:how is Huntingtons bench?

It's pretty solid. I believe it's made from oak, but it may actually be pine.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
kobe01
Waterboy

Post by kobe01 »

Huntington's bench is DEEEEEP!
they play a solid four players off the bench.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Could be a high scoring game. Piketon's defense still hasn't come together and Huntington loves to press.

Definetly will be a fun game to watch.

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

Good Luck to coach Lisath and his Piketon ball club...This is a big game for ya...

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Piketons bench is pretty good, Chad Danials, Kenny Helton, Kennan Brush, Eddie Robbins and Jordan Miller give Piketon a boost when they come off the bench.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Kellough got hot in the beggining, and boy did he get hot. Draning 3 or 4 from down town! But after the 1 st quarter, Huntington out scored Pikeoton by 1 point in the the rest of the 3 quarters! that first quarter really hurt the streaks! Kellough is a graeat ball player and should be the player of the year. I think he ended up with like 32 points! I really think if Piketon could keep Kellough under 25, the out come of this game would of been different. all and all, Huntington was just a better team, i dont think they have more talent. But better chemistry. I am really looking foward to watch this game agian at the oven! By that point in the season i think both teams will be a lot better!

Return to “Boys Basketball”