Federal Hocking @ Waterford 12-21-07

Orestes
S

Federal Hocking @ Waterford 12-21-07

Post by Orestes »

Any thoughts on this game? Does FH even have a chance to keep this one close?

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

This will decide the hocking for sure!!! Do theses teams play again? I think the size for Waterford will cause Fed Hock problems and look for them to win the game and the Hocking Division overall. Good luck to both teams.

Waterford 57
Fed Hock 52

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yeah. They'll play at FH at some point this season. Wish I could make it to Watertown for this one.

Oh, and don't count out Eastern. I have been told that Eastern is playing good basketball. This person also told me that he would take Lynch over Cozart. :shock:

Of course, the Waterford/FH game is still a very big game, and will go a long way in deciding the TVC Hocking title.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

After watching the NA Waterford game yesterday, Waterford is certainly beatable. Their achilles heel was exposed by North Adams yesterday, and there were alot of coaches in attendance to see it.

FH and H2OFord will be a fun game to watch. If Coach Vales can get his crew to play the type of game that North Adams played yesterday, they may be able to walk away from Watertown with a win.

Should be a good one.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

The Lancers will have to contain Cunningham or get him into foul trouble to get the win.

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

I think Fed Hock wins both games this year against Waterford. Although Waterford DEFINATLY has the size advantage in the paint, Fed Hock is the better "team" IMO.. Good luck to both teams. Should be a dandy of a game

Athens07
Waterboy

Post by Athens07 »

playing at waterford, edge to waterford (not because of officials just because its a home game) More team players Federal Hocking edge to Federal Hocking. Waterford has had two kid do the scoring for them, Federal has about 5 or 6 kids that step up and score and are better defensive players. should be a good one

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Final Score:

FH 49
H2Oford 47

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Big win! SWWWEEETTT baby!

Was that Coach Fox? What is he doing on here?!?! :lol:

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Congrats on the big win.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

Great in for the Lancers!!! this gives them the inside track to the Hocking title. Congrats!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Bassmaster wrote:The Lancers will have to contain Cunningham or get him into foul trouble to get the win.

Cunningham was contained but no foul trouble.

Remember all the good things I said about this kid in the past? I won't bash a kid but let's just say- I won't be saying anything about him in the future.

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Saw waterford play at the convo.
I wasn't impressed at all. I was told they were a VERY good team, maybe they had an off night.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

FrankieG wrote:Saw waterford play at the convo.
I wasn't impressed at all. I was told they were a VERY good team, maybe they had an off night.

Well, they were playing North Adams, and FH has found out about them a bit lately. Though, I was told that FH did not shoot the ball well against them (Waterford) and still won, so....

I would guess that Vinton County, Federal Hocking, and Waterford are the best three teams in the TVC.

I would rank them:

1) Vinton County
2) Fed Hock (just lack VC's DEPTH in the paint)
3) Waterford

Still, teams like Southern and Eastern can't be ignored. I would say that all three of the above teams, on their average to better nights, would take care of business against them, but a bad night could make things interesting.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

OK, no one wants me to speak out, for others, but orestes pretty much hit it on the head, despite what some of the parents want to say..nothing to be ashamed of, period.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Steely Dan wrote:OK, no one wants me to speak out, for others, but orestes pretty much hit it on the head, despite what some of the parents want to say..nothing to be ashamed of, period.

That's not true SD- I for one always enjoy when you "speak out"...

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Santa is coming tonight, so I must be good... :-D

Return to “Boys Basketball”