MINFORD VALLEY GOW!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

MINFORD VALLEY GOW!

Post by NICKNEVADA »

Minford 71-66 Should be great. They have both played some good teams.

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

I'll take Minford by double-digits. They are very well coached and can play at any tempo.

Guru
Waterboy

Post by Guru »

I take the Indians at home in a close one.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Not sure I would take Minford in double digits. With Valley knocking off Waverly, this should be a close one.

Minford has not been able to pull out a win against a solid opponent so far. They played Burg pretty tough at home and gave Portsmouth a run but lost both. Won 3 straight against 2 SOC 1 teams and a struggling West squad then lost to SOC 2 foe Oak Hill.

Valley coming off a huge win over Waverly has to have the edge in the confidence category and since they are playing at home.

In my book this one is a toss up.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

So is waverly not that good and Minford wins big or is Valley ready to step up? Big game!

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

Valley is playing some good TEAM ball right now, but Minford is also very well coached. It might be close, but I think Valley comes out with the win in this one. They are coming off a very big high right now after beating Waverly on Friday and I suspect that will carry over into tonight. What better way for them to end the last ballgame of the year than with a win against one of their biggest rivals. Regardless, it's going to be a good game.

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”