Thanks from Offsides

Offsides
Waterboy

Thanks from Offsides

Post by Offsides »

To all of you SEOPS'ers who have shown concern and praying for my health, I have good news.-It came in the form of an early Christmas present on Dec. 18 when my cancer doctor told me that the months of chemotherapy and radiation had eliminated the cancer, and it was now in remission. Since it is the type of cancer that can return I will start preventative radiation therapy in January.-I just want to hug all of you who have prayed for me and thank you for your concern and thoughts. So let me prayfully extend my warmest wishes to all of you for a very Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... that's great news Offsides ... it will be a very good holiday season for you and yours ... stick with the therapy ... so many games yet to see Offsides ... enjoy the holiday season ...

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Very good news... The Focused household will continue to pray for you..

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

GREAT NEWS! Hope to see you at Rio on the 27th.
Merry Christmas!

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Offsides. I don't know you, but wanted you to know that I will say a prayer for you and your Family. Good luck and God Bless

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Offsides I sure have missed you and its great to hear you are doing better. To you and yours a very Merry Christmas from all of us down here in I-town.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Offsides, good to see you out and about again.....maybe we will hook up later on this year. Have a nice holiday...... :!:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

thats good news

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

Prayers going up from the Pantherpaw family!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Thats GREAT NEWS. It was nice to see you were at the Chilly BB game.

John 3:16
carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

That's great news Offsides. Terrific. Hope to see you and your posse in Columbus.

Fantastic early Christmas present if I do say so. Take all the necessary steps you need to take so that stuff doesn't come around again.

Happy New Year as well from the carbon_dated household.

burgtown
Waterboy

Post by burgtown »

Happy to hear your doing much better, and will again be able to enjoy high school sports again. WE can always use good people that are also great fans. Happy Holidays!

Return to “Boys Basketball”