TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

West Union vs Fairland 12-22

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Your thoughts? I know we own them one.

d2dragon
Riding the Bench

Post by d2dragon »

not sure about West Union Dragons but I think they lost several key players to graduation last year. Fairland won a dog fight and had no seniors. Fairland is playing very good ball going 6-0 to start season. Look for the Dragons of Fairland to win by double digits. I was going to go the easy route and say the Dragons would win in an absolute lock. That is the first thing of the season I am absolutely sure of!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

You guys are playing good basketball right now...But I am going with my DRAGONS...We own you one...I will not be at the game...Good luck WEST UNION!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Tar heel wish you could be here. The dragons have not played a complete game yet this year I'm talking about FHS. Fairland should win but you never know. They will have to win this one on the court IMO West Union lost because of their coach pulling the ball out with a lot of time left on the clock last year up at the Convo. We have a tough game first with Tolsia tonight. We owe them for the game last year that we were homered by them and the crappy refs who gave the game to the rebels. I hope for a safe journey to Proctorville for the dragons of West Union.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Thanks..And your right Coach Grooms made a big mistake last season...we won last night and the boys are starting to play better...I wish I could be there it will be a good game...GOOD LUCK TONIGHT WEST UNION COME HOME WITH A WIN!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Fairland wins by around 20. West Union was only behind by 5 at the half but Fhs but the came away in the first 2-3 minutes of the second half with their press. Lamb led the dragons with 32.

fhsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by fhsfan »

Final was 80-52. It was a 5 point game at the half (Fairland lead by 20 at one time in the 2nd), but an 18-0 run to start the 3rd quarter was the difference.

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

I'm surprised it was a game that long. Hats off to West Union for hanging around and playing hard...congrats to the Dragons on another win.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

WOW...I have not talk to coachs let...But from what I heard we did not play well in the 3rd quarter...Just got to keep practicing and get better.

Return to “Boys Basketball”