Chillicothe vs Portsmouth - Home - Dec. 28, 2007 6pm

jottings
SEOPS H

yabadab...

Post by jottings »

Do you have a reserve score of Portsmouth-Chillicothe?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

No, I didn't get that. I'll see if they give it at the end of the game here.

Final score

Chillicothe 79 Portsmouth 51

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Here is the JV score Jottings

Chilli 62 Portsmouth 52

jottings
SEOPS H

thanks!

Post by jottings »

Thanks. Need Logan-Marietta varsity and reserve scores to complete SEOAL standings

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

wow this was a very sloppy game. both teams seemed mentally out of it. turnovers galore, missed layups, quitting on D. saw it all tonight. Chilli appeared to just be going through the motions. but i guess its hard to be sharp every game.

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

I have posted on the other topic that is started, however, I am still venting a bit.

I am probably most disappointed in the defensive effort (after Q1) and the mental lapses with turnovers (throwing and catching). Much of this is attributed to the 17 point lead after Q1, but we have to keep the foot on the petal and play smart. That starts with the leaders on the team. The game was never in doubt, but don't play YMCA sloopy ball (as Coach K. called it tonight).

To the Trojan faithful, I have been saying the program will be there, and I believe it is coming. I believe they are the next best team in our Division and will win plenty of games in the 2nd half of the season. I thought our veteran guards created a lot of turnovers with the young guards. They clearly had not seen that kind of quickness yet. Also, as was the case with Chilly 2 years ago, you cannot practice at that level, unless you have a full squad and some talent in the second and third five. I noticed the Trojans only had 10 or so dressed tonight. Is that normal?

Anyways, it is good to see the Trojans on the rise and the Cavs get another W.

GO CAVS!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”