Warren @ Belpre 12/29

Clover
Waterboy

Post by Clover »

To all the Warren fans and anybody else who whines and cries on on this board. Please just stop. What ever happened to the days we counted our blessings when our kids just made the team. Now, all we seem to do is point fingers and blame anyone and everything when things don't go our way. Warren's enrollment for boys is apprx. 335, out of that number only 40 or so will get the privledge to play basketball (freshman, JV and varsity squads). There are many out there who never get the chance.

Have a good day all. :(

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

[quote="GREGG811"]beleagle05...Just to let you in on some info. I have lived inm this town for almost 18 years. I graduated from Waterford, so i am a transplant if you will. I had two nephews graduate from Belpre HIgh School. Because i live and work (the sponser of the player of the game) in this town i am very involved with not only athelics at the high school, but the soccor youth league, jr baseball league, jr girls bb league and a number of other activities around town. Also a board member of the Chamber of Commerce and a sponser of the annual Homecoming.
In the six years plus that i have been at my business, never have i had someone not appreciate the support that i give to the youth of this community. i take great pride in these kids and what they are doing. i am only one business in this town, but try to do what i can for support. It would be nice if some of the other businessess around town would get off their duff and support these kids and the school system.
As long as i am were i'm at, i will continue to support these kids in anyway i can, and until someone from the athelic dept. or the athelics themselves tell me different i will be there for the kids.
GO BELPRE EAGLES[/quote

additionally Belpre Youth Wrestling
All, this particular sponsor gives tons of food to all the varsity players after ALL games home and Away. Heck he was there early in the morning when we came back from Columbus.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

i wasnt questioning anyone's devotion to Belpre sports, or anything of the sort. I know he is always feeding the kids and helping them out by giving discounts when they eat at his restaurant. I think everything he does for the community is great...just questioning whether or not the player of the game goes along with the family concept being drilled into these kids, thats all.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST

Return to “Boys Basketball”