Meigs wins 67-65 in overtime!

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Wow :!: Way to keep with the winning ways Marauders :!:

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

who are these kids and from what planet are they from? now i am worried. my son is one of them and they must have replaced there hearts over christmas. wahama even got a boost from the refs in the 3rd quarter and still meigs played like champions. this can not be the team that layed down for alexander and belpre, can not. now they are playing like we always knew they could but never did. tvc this team is now officially dangerous. :shock:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... fastteach ... that's 3 in a row now for Meigs? glad they are putting "stuff" behind them and playing some good basketball ...

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Where oh where is pantless and stocky kid now? ;-) ;-) Congrats to the boys who stuck it out and did not listen to all the s--- stirers! :razz: :razz: :razz:
Last edited by bucking red on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

great win for the marauders.....i no meigs won.....but to me it seem like the refs tried all they could to steal the win from the marauders (last year)....another good TEAM win.....keep it up

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Meigs 67
Wahama 65 OT

Meigs

Clay Bolin 31
Chris Goode 10
Jeremy Smith 8
Gabe Hill 6
Jacob Well 5
Damian Wise 4
Austin Dunfee 2
Corey Hutton 1

Wahama

Jordan Smith 25 (hit a 3 to send it into OT)
Justin Arnold 22
Keith Pearson 10
Casey Harrison 6
Josh Pauley 2

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

meigs if you can not now find it in your hearts to root for these kids and at least acknowledge what coach ewing is getting done then i do not know what to say. wahama is very good basketball team.eastern is a very good basketball team and we took 'em. or more importantly meigs basketball took 'em. i played no part. the crowd at the white crows nest was extremely vocal for meigs and god i hope it continues. way to play. enjoy what you are doing and do not forget what it felt like to lose and how it feels to win.
and coach, i think i said this long ago to but winning takes care of everything. NOW you are a genius. whatyathink? :lol:

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Glad "we" got them out of the way!!!

Oh, and congrats Meigs
Last edited by Fan-o-Southern on Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

didn't expect Meigs to go into Wahama and get a win. Good Job Meigs

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
headknocker
Waterboy

Post by headknocker »

This was one of the best games i have ever seen! It is too bad that Jordan Smith went to Wahama because he didn't want to play for Abbott.
If he were still at Meigs we would be tough.

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

also can't forget about the JV. After a big loss to Eastern friday, Meigs JV came right back with a big win ..i believe it was 69 - 39

seohhoops
Freshman Team

Post by seohhoops »

If the Smith kid wanted to leave because of a coach, why would you want him back? I have seen Meigs play, I have seen the Smith kid play, he wouldnt make you "tough". You have a decent team and coaching staff as it is. Dont cheapen that for the players by saying what if we had this other kid.

garyberteir2
Waterboy

smith

Post by garyberteir2 »

seohhoops wrote:If the Smith kid wanted to leave because of a coach, why would you want him back? I have seen Meigs play, I have seen the Smith kid play, he wouldnt make you "tough". You have a decent team and coaching staff as it is. Dont cheapen that for the players by saying what if we had this other kid.

did the Smith kid actually move, or did he just transfer

Return to “Boys Basketball”