Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Leave it to you hawkeye to bring the inflatable into the conversation! :lol:

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Post by threesportathlete09 »

freakintheseat wrote:
threesportathlete09 wrote:i think in the past two years as vcs jv coach Royster has gone 18-2 and 19-1 and this year if they run the table they will be the first jv team to do so in vc history. good luck coach. i also believe that he has been saying this is his last year since 2001 or so but i also think that if he runs the table he will retire. u know everyone wants to go out on top.
yeah i agree royster does need to show more emotion on the bench and maybe get T'd up from time to time just to let everyone know he is there. :-D

I only remember one loss for each of the last two seasons, but my memory does fail me from time to time! The two losses I do remember are when Royster had personal emergencies and was not able to attend these games, so the two losses were when the team was being coached by the freshman coach, not Royster :roll: And when it comes to getting "T's", well, he may be mean, but he is ours and we love him!! :razz:

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Post by threesportathlete09 »

my bad there. i know that coach royster is a great coach from personal experience. and he may be mean at times but he loves all of us. all i can say is watch out for the nubs.lol love you coach.

rivercat
Freshman Team

Post by rivercat »

Vinton County now 14-0 after a 72-43 win over Nelsonville. Any updates on other JV teams in the area ?

jottings
SEOPS H

Zanesville, Ironton

Post by jottings »

From what I've seen in the SEOAL, Zanesville, Ironton and Warren Local are the top JV teams.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Zanesville
Warren
Gallia
Ironton
Vinton County

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
REDSTREAKFAN
Waterboy

Post by REDSTREAKFAN »

Piketon's is now 10-3, but they lost Saturday night to Ironton....was 23-19 at half before the officials took over...This game was lopsided, but Piketon definitely better than it appeared. Piketon JV consists of mainly freshmen, so things are bright in Redstreak nation, too.

And, taking nothing away from Ironton (with the above statement)...they are a solid JV team, and definitely have a lot of talent!

crazypointer25
Waterboy

Post by crazypointer25 »

I haven't seen many JV teams play but South Points team looks pretty good. They have been beating teams by big numbers, and have some pretty good players.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

eastern is 11-2

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

crazypointer25 wrote:I haven't seen many JV teams play but South Points team looks pretty good. They have been beating teams by big numbers, and have some pretty good players.

I think they have lost a couple games so far. So they are good but not tops in the OVC.

bucks fan
Riding the Bench

Post by bucks fan »

ROCK HILL'S JV TEAM IS 13-2. THEY HAVE BEAT WEST UNION AS WELL AS SOUTH POINT.

Return to “Boys Basketball”