East @ South Webster 1/12

waydowntown
Freshman Team

East @ South Webster 1/12

Post by waydowntown »

Let's get some thoughts on this one. Webster is coming off a loss to Wheelersburg on Friday night, and may be down a couple of players with Queen hurting an ankle, and Basham having to sit out for the 2nd game in a row. Not sure on Queen's status, but hopefully nothing too serious. East is coming off a good road win against Clay, and should bring a good inside out game into this contest. I think that whether or not Queen plays in this one will be a big difference for the Jeeps. Would be nice to see them pick up a good solid win at home this season. Thoughts/predictions?

GO Jeeps! :-D

webstertown
Waterboy

Post by webstertown »

The Jeeps arent going to hurt much with their big men tonight waydowntown.. its going to be Easts athletic ability thats going to hurt us. Why is Basham sitting out? Hes our best physical presence inside

Go Jeeps

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

This game will be a good indicator of whether Webster will have a shot at making it to the Convo or not this year. We've seen that they just don't have the horses this year to compete with SOC II schools, now it's time to see how they fare against some of the SOC I schools with East, Clay and Green remaining on the schedule. Good luck Jeeps*

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

East won.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

score ???

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

East 60
South Webster 45

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

webstertown wrote:Why is Basham sitting out?

I believe he was sitting out by coaches' decision. Maybe misses a couple practices or something? Not real sure.

Anyway, congrats to East on the win tonight. I really thought the Jeeps could run a little closer with them and make it a good game, but the offensive boards and the play of Dickerson really killed them- not to mention foul trouble.

However, impressive win by Webster's JV squad tonight, though. The really put together a good sound effort to pick up the "w". Now it's time for webster to look forward to a struggling Waverly Tigers club who beat the Jeeps in the 1st game of the season...work hard and let's pick up a couple more wins.

Go Jeeps!

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Another good win on the road for Coach Bradford and the Tartans. He has his kids playing some pretty good basketball right now.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Coach Bradford seems like a good coach , I like his on court demeanor very well, not a screamer, but a solid communicator and leader. He demands the boys attention and they give it. Good solid young coach MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .

Return to “Boys Basketball”