WHEN AND WHERE COULD SP VS BURG OCCUR?

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

WHEN AND WHERE COULD SP VS BURG OCCUR?

Post by NICKNEVADA »

THANKS

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

with south point lookin at the 1 seed and burg the 3 seed i'd say districts or regionals

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

From the looks of it, it all depends on the seeding. If they come out 1 and 2, they wouldn't have the chance to meet until the regional final.

If they would happen to come out 1 and 3, then they would have the chance of meeting in the district final.

Here are the brackets from the OHSAA page

http://www.seodab.org/boys_basketball.htm

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

If you are SP fan, I think you need to slow down

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

They scrimmaged back before the season started, does that count? :roll:

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Tubby wrote:If you are SP fan, I think you need to slow down

I don't think any of the posters above are South Point fans. This is mainly Burg fans. There is still a lot of basketball to be played. SP barely beat River Valley and Coal Grove and we have to go to both places to play. Plus we also have to play Peak at their place and Fairland is our last home game of the year.But I think the Pointers have improved tremendously since the first few games. Let's just hope they keep it up!

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

Sorry. You're right osumufan they are burg posters.

I do give sp credit. They are a big suprise to me this year, making the OVC that much tougher!

job 2:10
Waterboy

Post by job 2:10 »

I think this is the best the conference has been in quite some time. Chesapeake's fall appears to be a one year wonder. They are back playing well and I know Davis has alot to do with this(good luck with the new one Ryan). He is a good coach. South Point of course has Mayo so they are getting some deserved attention as well as playing good basketball. I hear Rock Hill has some special athletes and Coal Grove is a well coached ball club that will give teams fits with that 1-3-1 defense. I don't know much about River Valley but Fairland has an excellent team. I have seen them two years running and am looking forward to watching them again in the near future. This league, for alot of years was the Peake and everyone else. Now there isn't an easy game and they all should benefit from this come tournament time.

Return to “Boys Basketball”