Logan Elm or Greenfield

baller3
Riding the Bench

Logan Elm or Greenfield

Post by baller3 »

Which team would you rather play in the tournament? Both have good teams and coaches.

Which team will get the 2 seed with the other getting the 3?

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Personally, I believe LE will be the two and Gfield the three. Both are fine ball clubs led by good coaches.

tiger_1992
Waterboy

Post by tiger_1992 »

Greenfield gets the 2 if they win out.

GoBlue22
Freshman Team

Post by GoBlue22 »

tiger_1992 wrote:Greenfield gets the 2 if they win out.

I agree. I have not seen LE play, but GMHS is playing pretty good right now, even though they have some injuries.

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

McClain wins out they should have the 2 seed. Big game for them Saturday at Hillsboro. Hillsboro's record is not very good, but have only been blown out by D1 teams. They have been in every game. Hillsboro v. Greenfield is always competitive. Should be wild night at the Patriot Center. As for which team I would rather play in tourney, that would be McClain - their shooting can be streaky and the last few years the Tigers seem to peak in January and then it is down hill from there.

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

McClain by 14 or so over Hillsboro. McClain controlled the boards all night and Hillsboro was pretty much just one and done. Indians Zack Grazilla came out on fire with first 9 Indian points of game but was shut down the rest of the way. Balances scoring from McClain is something different after 4 years of relying on one player. Hillsboro is waaaaaaaaaaay to talented to lose as many games as they have - something is wrong in that system.

slamjam
Waterboy

Post by slamjam »

There is something wrong with the system, Joe Stewart. Give Tim Davis credit for coming in and taking over . I dont think anyone was expecting miracles in his first year as head coach...I for one am confident that he will make Hillsboro a winning program once again.

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

They have some talent in the lower grades, especially the freshman and 8th graders. Hopefully Davis can bring them together. I love it when McClain and Hillsboro dominate the league.

slamjam
Waterboy

Post by slamjam »

I know this thread is about LE and McClain but just one more thing about Hillsboro, I am hearing from a very reliable source that two players are now gone from this years varsity squad. One on his own accord and the other was kicked off. Doesnt look good for trying to turn things around this season anyway.

I dont know much about LE this year, I know in recent years they come ready to play though..and what can you say about McClain, with the master at the helm they are just as impressive as ever.

Return to “Boys Basketball”