Freshman Team

Peake @ Rock Hill

Post by REDMEN FAN »

thoughts here

bballrh
Waterboy

Go Hill

Post by bballrh »

I think that the outcome may very well be different from last time. Hill has the heart. Hope it comes through. It is at home . That will be an advantage. GO HILL !!!!!!!!!!!

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

If the Panthers play like they did in the finals of the SJI tournament, Rock Hill will win..... As a Chesapeake fan, I hope they have got that out of their system, and will play as they are capable... Go Peake!
Should be a great game!

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

If Rock Hill don't turn the ball 20+ times like the time they will win .

bleacherbum
Waterboy

Post by bleacherbum »

I am a Panthers fan and wish them all the best of luck this evening. I think the Panthers will win this one. Go PANTHERS!!!!!!

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Congrats to your Panthers Focused they got the big "W" tonight... I wanted to tell you that I was sorry I didn't get to make it over to tell you and Mrs.Focused hello but Mom and Dad pointed where you all were sitting at. I hope you are doing good.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

What was the score?

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

58-51 Peake

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

Great move tonight up by 10 4 min. to half time. Bulter, matney, depreist replaced by the kuehne brothers and luke simpson. ?????????. I know they had 2 fouls but lets get real. Great game by Nate.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

dukiees1 wrote:Congrats to your Panthers Focused they got the big "W" tonight... I wanted to tell you that I was sorry I didn't get to make it over to tell you and Mrs.Focused hello but Mom and Dad pointed where you all were sitting at. I hope you are doing good.

I talked to your mom and dad after the game.. It was good to see them.. Sorry I missed you... Good game by both teams.... Good luck to Rock Hill the rest of the season.. Congrats to the Panthers on the win.

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Tough loss... the 2nd quarter hurt us... 10 point lead wiped out. Chesy gambled and kept there guys in with foul trouble and it paid off creating lopsided matchups for Rock Hill with 3 starters on the bench. RH was superior in size but it was rarely taken advantage of... Frustrating loss! Hats off to Chesy... they played hard and when put in a position to win... they did. RH didn't play terrible... foul trouble and the 2nd quarter hurt... Also, Free throws with Chesy 15/19 and RH only 5/9. I don't think we are dead in the water by any stretch, but we have got to figure out how to take advantage of matchups on offense or else we will always be playing catchup. Keep tuning it up guys... you'll never have this time of your life again... no regrets!

bleacherbum
Waterboy

Post by bleacherbum »

Congrats to Chessy on their win tonight. Good team ball and always looking for the open man. KEEP THE WINS COMING!!!!!!

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

dukiees1 wrote:Congrats to your Panthers Focused they got the big "W" tonight... I wanted to tell you that I was sorry I didn't get to make it over to tell you and Mrs.Focused hello but Mom and Dad pointed where you all were sitting at. I hope you are doing good.

duckees 1- since you have been going to alot of RH games, will you be going to their football games next season?

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

No since my nephew graduated and I date someone on the Ironton Football staff you will be seeing me at all the Tiger Football games. Will you be going to all of the Football games next year like the Basketball games? I have been to quite a few of the Ironton Basketball games this year and have only made it to about 3 Rock Hill games....

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

dukiees1 wrote:. Will you be going to all of the Football games next year like the Basketball games? ....

NO

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Well that is to bad, I just assumed that you would be going to support the kids and all......

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I also wanted to say congrats to Nate on an outstanding game!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”