Waterford @ Eastern(Meigs) 2/5

Eagle82
All Conference

Waterford @ Eastern(Meigs) 2/5

Post by Eagle82 »

Any predictions for this game Tuesday nite?

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

I will make a prediction if someone would tell me which Waterford team is showing up on tuesday!

Whoever said, "It's not wether you win or lose, it's how you play the game," was a
LOSER!!
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

WATERFORD 60
EASTERN 40

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

40 :?: :roll:

lights out
Waterboy

Post by lights out »

69-52 Waterford

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern coming off the big loss to Southern, but having to play a Waterford team thqat will be hungry, I say Waterford by 15

BUNYAN banner
Waterboy

Post by BUNYAN banner »

Waterford has the better, deeper team. But Eastern has the better coach and they have nothing to lose. I would love to see an upset in this game. I see an overconfident wildcat team being beat by 10 points if Eastern comes out strong and is ready to play. The Cunningham kid is blessed with height but from what I have seen you can get in his head easily. Rawson is just the man for this. And the guards can't take alot of pressure. Play tough Eastern!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

This game means nothing to waterford, I say Eastern keeps its to withing 10 pts.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

throwitdown wrote:This game means nothing to waterford, I say Eastern keeps its to withing 10 pts.

I'd say Miller's coach feels a little differently than that. ;-)

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I'm saying its time to get a bit rowdy in the nest! Eastern CAN win this game...they just need to play 4 quarters, and make some free throws. I know its a bold prediction, but I'm saying Waterford goes into this game with their heads held a little high and Eastern slips out with a win. And I agree, besides being very tall, Cunningham really doesn't have much game--and can be VERY easily frustrated.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I'd take it right to the big guy and send him to the bench. ;-)

WCatFan
Waterboy

Post by WCatFan »

Dont worry about the Cats, Coach Simms and all the players will have their head in the game tonight!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Waterford should still be able to win this game without cunningham having a good game. Key word there being "should". In the last meeting Hoge had 18 pts and 17 boards, and Eastern had no answer for the athleticism of Hendershot. Cunningham did not start in the last meeting, and didnt even get on the floor til halfway through the 2nd quarter. Eastern is a much improved team though, and they were in the last game til waterford ran away with it in the 3rd quarter. I say Eastern can keep it close if they play well. Is this senior night for the eagles?

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

Couldn't make it to this game, was really excited (surprised) to read that the boys got the big W. great time to start pulling together..

Eagle82 - let me in on the winning secrets... Did coach C not do any YELLING? Change his coaching style after 30 some years? this is what you said had to be done in order for the boys to play like they want.
If he changed anything hope he keeps it going for Friday's game , will be a BIG one in the eagle nest.
I have to work again, kinda feeling a little sick, might have to use some sick time to see this one......

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

Oh here we go again, These kids have supported this team from the very first home game.

They have always stood up and cheered and out of respect (and our small gym with a POLE) they were made to take a SEAT and cheer, and you come on here and say they have NO CLASS.
Now if the winning results would have been turn around you probably would not have said anything. There has been many games that I have been to that the visiting fan club has joined in with our kids during the 4th quarter JUMP session. and after the game they all stood around and talked win or lose.
So lets think here maybe it was YOUR ADULT fans with NO CLASS.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

3RD quarter letdowns have come more than once this season for the Eagles. They seem to lose their legs with not much bench to work with.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Eastern students have no class? PLEASE!! Waterford parents were yelling just as much as the student section and AT the student section. Give me a break, It's a ball game, I'm sure Waterfords student section at Waterford, yells just like all the other schools.

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

couldn't make it to this game was really excited (surprised) to read that the boys got the big W . great time to start coming together as a team.

Eagle82 - let me in on the winning secrets - did coach C change his coaching ways after 30 some years? Did he quit yelling and stomping like you think he should? .. I believe he proabably didn't and look we/ he got the win...

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Cunningham is over rated... honestly... If you rough him up a little hes worthless... Congrats to the Eagles on the huge win, and way to go Kyle Rawson... :)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is the most disapointing team ever.It is like the only game they do care about is Fort Frye.Dj Cunningham is a joke he is so overrated.They play good defense when they want to.If this team does not watch out they will lost 2nd game in the tourny.Throwitdown is this Waterford team I hear on jjhuddle.com that can contend for state hahah lol.No way they beat Worthington Christian.Throwitdown is always bragging up the Cats until they lose then he is no where ti be found.

Return to “Boys Basketball”