State Tourny Overrated......?

oak hill71
All State

Re: State Tourny Overrated......?

Post by oak hill71 »

The Rocket wrote:Judge Smales...I was and I defeated Hulk Hogan.

And I struck out Ichiro.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Captain Jack Wrote

Apparently, some are too foolish to either read the entire thread or to get a joke. Those foolish posters include caglewis, biggdowgg and others.

now I went back both pages, and there is only 2 post that Indicate you was joking...the one before this one, and this one itself both have :lol: .

now if you want :fools' like Caglewis and my self to understand you are joking, you need to add :lol: at the end of youre jokes :lol:

by the way, I would put my Money on Caglewis being the smartest member on this site ;-)

cat1606
Riding the Bench

Post by cat1606 »

i feel like i wasted moments of my life i will never get back reading this topic.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

cat1606 wrote:i feel like i wasted moments of my life i will never get back reading this topic.

ahhh,,,what else did you have to do? 8)

Doc Panther
JV Team

Post by Doc Panther »

If you count the journey to the tourney I don't know how you can overrate it. That journey includes your regular season games. I remember vividly at Portsmouth Clay in 1966 when we beat Ross Southeastern 20 points in the regular season and lost to them by one point in the regional finals. I also remember in 1969 when we played at St. John's arena and lost in the state semi-finals....but we still made the final four and it was more than exciting.

Army
S

Post by Army »

All I can say is Chillicothe.....2008 DII Boys State Champions :!: :-D

Return to “Boys Basketball”