Boys Regional Semi Finals: Wheelersburg vs. Bishop Ready

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Boys Regional Semi Finals: Wheelersburg vs. Bishop Ready

Post by Mad-Dogg »

wednesday

FaberGrad62
JV Team

Post by FaberGrad62 »

Riverrat Tiger wrote:Good Luck Burg! After reading TrojanDave's post, I think this game may be a lot closer than some think. TD KNOWS basketball! Win and advance!

People predicting any kind of score or a blowout are not from the Burg.

Any smart Burg fan and the players and coaches all know that this will be a very tough game.

BR made it to the regionals for a reason and that reason is that they are good.
Last edited by FaberGrad62 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

FaberGrad62 wrote:Prople predicting any kind of score or a blowout are not from the Burg.

Any smart Burg fan and the players and coaches all know that this will be a very tough game.

sheetsie wrote:Its going to be a great game. I think that Burg D might be to much Ready and since we do know the arena that helps to .

Burg---64
BR-----48

GO BURG

I believe that sheetsie is from Burg. lol....I don't think he knows much about Ready and how good they really are.

FaberGrad62
JV Team

Post by FaberGrad62 »

FalconFan wrote:
FaberGrad62 wrote:Prople predicting any kind of score or a blowout are not from the Burg.

sheetsie wrote:Its going to be a great game. I think that Burg D might be to much Ready and since we do know the arena that helps to .

Burg---64
BR-----48

GO BURG

I believe that sheetsie is from Burg. lol....I don't think he knows much about Ready and how good they really are.

Yeah and he is a kid like you that doesn't know any better. :122245

Shouldn't you be in school. You know, an education is a beautiful thing to have.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Sports 101 wrote:When the Burg wins this game, where will they play the Regional finals? Is it still at the Convo?

Getting a little over-confident?? Ready isn't going to just lay down and let Burg walk all over them.

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

FalconFan wrote:

Burg---64
BR-----48

GO BURG

How do you know how much I know or don't know about a team.
I think that this will be a good game.

GO BURG

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

sheetsie wrote:
FalconFan wrote:

Burg---64
BR-----48

GO BURG

How do you know how much I know or don't know about a team.
I think that this will be a good game.

GO BURG

Sheetsie I know exaclty how much you know man! People that score isnt that bad...the BURG only beat Huntington by a big # becuase they had to foul towards the end of the game and before that it was only 9+ points or so.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

FaberGrad62 wrote:
FalconFan wrote:

Burg---64
BR-----48

GO BURG

Yeah and he is a kid like you that doesn't know any better. :122245

Shouldn't you be in school. You know, an education is a beautiful thing to have.[/quote/]

Yea, education is great. Why don't you kiss sheetsie's arse a little bit more. When you are done, then come and talk to me.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

thenino wrote:Image

Nothing personal at all but that knight looks like he has already had the crap kicked out of him. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Once a King, always a King. Once a Knight is enough. :roll:

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

im coming around and seeing even though i dislike the Burg a whole lot I gotta still root for the SOC 2 teams. I've watched them play minford, Huntington WV, West Twice and Piketon and Huntington at the Convo they are a pretty solid ball club. I dislike the Burg majorly and kinda second guess myself when i said GO KNIGHTS, i gotta root for the fellow SOC teams just like i hope you guys would root for West if they ever made it anywhere in football or basketball.

Good Luck Burg

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:im coming around and seeing even though i dislike the Burg a whole lot I gotta still root for the SOC 2 teams. I've watched them play minford, Huntington WV, West Twice and Piketon and Huntington at the Convo they are a pretty solid ball club. I dislike the Burg majorly and kinda second guess myself when i said GO KNIGHTS, i gotta root for the fellow SOC teams just like i hope you guys would root for West if they ever made it anywhere in football or basketball.

Good Luck Burg

Thank You

GO BURG

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Good luck to the Burg tomorrow night.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:im coming around and seeing even though i dislike the Burg a whole lot I gotta still root for the SOC 2 teams. I've watched them play minford, Huntington WV, West Twice and Piketon and Huntington at the Convo they are a pretty solid ball club. I dislike the Burg majorly and kinda second guess myself when i said GO KNIGHTS, i gotta root for the fellow SOC teams just like i hope you guys would root for West if they ever made it anywhere in football or basketball.

Good Luck Burg

Thanks for the support.

Not only would we be rooting for West on here, you would more than likely see quite a few Burg fans at the game, wherever it was at. I remember when West made it to the State finals in football, I talked to several Burg people who were there and there were quite a few that went to the State semi-final game, against Youngstown Ursuline and sit in the freezing cold, just to watch a local team play.

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

yea ive been up to both of Burgs games at the Convo this year and went to all there playoff games last year in basketball. Im mad that i will not be able to go 2morow night b/c of Duke is playing on t.v around the same time and if they win i will not be able go up saturday b/c duke playing North Carolina Sat. Night.

but if they go past that i will be there the rest of the way, GO SOC II

GOOD luck burg

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

Good Luck Burg! Can't make the game but will be listening to it. Hopefully I get the opportunity to see you guys play on Saturday again! :-D

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Is anyone doing updates tonight?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

You can listen live at,

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen ... n=wnxt-fm&

Let me know if it works or not

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Half time score 20 to 18 Ready up

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Burg lead in the 1st with 4 mins into the game 10 to 2, but after that they went cold and in the second period Burg only score 2 points.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Burg 23 Ready 24 period

Return to “Boys Basketball”