SOC II Oak Hill and Wheelersburg still alive!

seohiofan
JV Team

SOC II Oak Hill and Wheelersburg still alive!

Post by seohiofan »

good luck to oak hill and wheelersburg lets keep it going for the soc

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: socII oak hill and burg still alive

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Good luck Oak Hill....who cares about Wheelersburg....

FaberGrad62
JV Team

Post by FaberGrad62 »

You really need to grow up and get over your hatred of the Burg.

I have been reading the Burg threads as an outside observer and you need to just let it go and realize that the Burg has a great athletic program year in and year out.

It was funny at first, but now it has became quite scary. For anyone to carry that much hatred in their heart for anything is very sad. I know I read on another post somewhere that you said it was passed down from your father, so I feel for him also.

The only thing that Burg beating you should be doing is making you play a little harder the next time you play them and try to get as good as they are, not show your anger on a blog site.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FalconFan wrote:Good luck Oak Hill....who cares about Wheelersburg....

You know what. I've got a brother who is thinking about sending his son to Minford to play sports and I told him if that were to happen that I wouldn't come watch him play just for the mere fact of clowns like you. I haven't been to Minford to watch a Burg game just for the fact I wouldn't give Minford a plug nickel if they needed it.

People talk about the Burg fans and that they arrogant and cocky, well they are that way for a reason. It's a little thing called confidence. All Burg players are taught at a young age that losing isn't an option and everytime you step on a court or a field you believe that you are going to win that game no matter hom much bigger or better the opponent is.

You can call it arrogance or cocky. I call it a winning attitude that leads to success.

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

Good Luck to the Oaks and the Pirates, show them schools up North how tough the SOC is...GO BURG!!!!

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Re: SOC II Oak Hill and Wheelersburg still alive!

Post by Strong side »

Im not from burg but root for any and all teams left in the tourny being bball ,fball or any other sport .the thing is this is a opinion form and every now and then you have a clown or 2 come around that cant post any positive about kids just negative i for 1 feel sorry for people that are this lonely in life.i just overlook the stupidity

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

big tiger wrote:Im not from burg but root for any and all teams left in the tourny being bball ,fball or any other sport .the thing is this is a opinion form and every now and then you have a clown or 2 come around that cant post any positive about kids just negative i for 1 feel sorry for people that are this lonely in life.i just overlook the stupidity

I couldn't agree more

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

GOOD LUCK to OAK HILL AND WHEELERSBURG. :aaaaa14 :aaaaa41

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

In the words of Coach Tony Lewis: "It's us versus the world!" Just keep your anger to yourslef...please.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

FaberGrad62 wrote:You really need to grow up and get over your hatred of the Burg.

I have been reading the Burg threads as an outside observer and you need to just let it go and realize that the Burg has a great athletic program year in and year out.

It was funny at first, but now it has became quite scary. For anyone to carry that much hatred in their heart for anything is very sad. I know I read on another post somewhere that you said it was passed down from your father, so I feel for him also.

The only thing that Burg beating you should be doing is making you play a little harder the next time you play them and try to get as good as they are, not show your anger on a blog site.

I think that it is a little scary that you read so much in depth into my post. Sounds like a "stalker" if you ask me. I also think it's a little "scary" that you care so much about what I write on here. You know why I do it??? To see all of you crazies on here get so mad. I find it really funny actually. Maybe even a little "scary". I'm sorry I don't like Wheelersburg. Never have. I don't like Michigan either. Do you find that "scary" also???

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

It's not scary at all.... it's childish. I assume you are not over 12 years old. :roll:

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

Even though I can't stand the Burg b/c you know I'm from the WEST SIDE, good LUCK to oak hill and the burg

REPRESENT SOCII

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Pulling for the local teams come tourney time. Go Oaks and Burg!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Great job SOCII !!

I am a Minford graduate, who now lives in Wheelersburg.....FalconFan is an idiot. Everyone who is a true sports fan roots for the local teams come tournament time. Nice to see a West fan step up and admit he is cheering for the local teams. If the roles were reversed, I would be hoping to see West or Minford or any other local team win.

FaberGrad62
JV Team

Post by FaberGrad62 »

FalconFan wrote:
FaberGrad62 wrote:You really need to grow up and get over your hatred of the Burg.

I think that it is a little scary that you read so much in depth into my post. Sounds like a "stalker" if you ask me. I also think it's a little "scary" that you care so much about what I write on here. You know why I do it??? To see all of you crazies on here get so mad. I find it really funny actually. Maybe even a little "scary". I'm sorry I don't like Wheelersburg. Never have. I don't like Michigan either. Do you find that "scary" also???

A stalker????? Grow up!!!!!! I'm merely a casual observer who just happend to read some of the childish, immature stuff you have been putting on EVERY BURG THREAD ON HERE!!!!!!!!

Lie I said earlier, to carry a hatred over something that you have some control over is sad. How do you have control over it? Get better and your team (Minford, I assume) get better and start beating the Burg's and the Waverly's and prove that you can run with the big boys.

Like 4th and goal said, when it comes to the tournaments, I root for all the teams that are left in it. I've been to many tournament sporting events where I've seen alot of different schools represented and they were all there to root on a local team. Does that happen with the Burg, not to often and the worlds worst at rooting aginst the Burg, you guessed it, Minford. Case in point, Wheelersburg played CAPE in football, at the Burg one year, in the playoffs. CAPE brought down hardly any crowd, but hell, they didn't need a crowd there. They had half of Minford there backing them. It was a sad sight to say the least.

I've watched many a game over the years, at many different schools and Wheelersburg by and far has taken the most abuse and why? Because they win and they have an outstanding athletic and academic program.

The way I look at it, they put their pants on the same way as I do, they just have a little more of a swagger once they get in those pants. Cocky? Arrogant? No, I tend to think it is just confidence in the product they produce year in and out.

GOOD LUCK PIRATES ON WEDNESDAY!!! MAKE SOUTHEASTERN OHIO PROUD!!!!!

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

yabbadabbadoo, that post was excellent and really sums up the way we at Wheelersburg are raised from an early age. Could not have said it any better myself.
It is confidence, it is expected and there are no other options.

GO BURG!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

You know, if we all just ignore FalconFan he will eventually go away. He is only doing it to get a rise out of us. I fell for it for a a while, but now his stupidity doesn't bother me. He rooted for Belpre, he rooted for Piketon, and he rooted for Huntington, so if wants to root for teams that lose to Wheelersburg, then so be it. I'm sure he's used to that. lol

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:You know, if we all just ignore FalconFan he will eventually go away.

I've already started. :-D

By the way it is far easier and less work to complain and resent others success as opposed to working hard and becoming successful yourself.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Congrats to Oak Hill...3 more wins!!! Good luck to my Pirates in todays game! and good luck to the Minford Falcons...oh wait they didnt win their first round game awwwww bring on the hate!!!!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

good luck to both teams

Return to “Boys Basketball”