Oak Hill 2008-2009

Regulator
All Conference

Re: Oak Hill 2008-2009

Post by Regulator »

Ironman92 wrote:How long have they lived there?

Did OJ live with them in Kentucky and then in NCH?...how did he play for Hunt High?

Bringham Waginger can answer the questin about transferring to D4.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the family has always lived in the South Point Area. Kentucky school was a private christian school, NCH he lived with an AAU coach, and Huntington, I have no idea but it was not with his mother. Maybe his father. My point is, Little Mayo has lived in the area for a while now.

rat
Freshman Team

Post by rat »

Talked with some people that knows the boy sounds like OJ is going pro and family will follow.

Run & Gun
Riding the Bench

Post by Run & Gun »

I agree MOF

keeping it real
Waterboy

Post by keeping it real »

guys hate to break it to you but there is a oak hill in the mouth of wilson virginia and i see him there before in middle of no where oak hill by jackson he would be playin against the top ranked teams in the nation instead of the d4 comp you guys play not to bring down the oak hill b ball team but guys come on what seems more better on the young mans future playing for nationally ranked team or at oak hill by jackson ..awnser that ? your self and being a friend of the family i see him there first !

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Where do you live? Oak Hill by Jackson
Where is that? Oak Hill by Jackson by Chillicothe
Oh by Cincinnati? No, Oak Hill by Jackson by Chillicothe by Columbus, we are down by the river.

Lol I think I have this conversation every time we are at Myrtle Beach. The sad thing is, it is usually with people from Ohio

in_sane
Riding the Bench

Post by in_sane »

i kinda just wish that i knew what you people
were talkin about.
how about somebody clue me in.

Return to “Boys Basketball”