State Finals Chillicothe vs. Libby

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: State Finals Chillicothe vs. Libby

Post by danicalifornia »

I did forget a couple of people.

Stu Beverly was huge in that 3rd quarter during the comeback, a couple of big steals and he played great defense all day. Seth Dawes had a solid floor game, as did Ron Smith off the bench. Caleb Knights, I can't even describe what all this kid does/did for this basketball team. A big 3 early, but played hard defense and just does the little things that usually go unnoticed. I know he took at least one charge in each of the two games and attempted to take a few more as well.

Congrats once again to the Cavs and especially to Coach Gary Kellough. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of his earlier in the season, but he did an outstanding job in the postseason and definetly deserved this victory.

Also, great season for Libbey, I don't blame them one bit for not going through the line to shake hands(well most didn't). Those kids just lost the biggest game of most of their lives on a basket at the buzzer, you know you would be heartbroken too if that happened.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Buford better bulk up a bit.He seems a bit thin to play in the Big Ten at his position.I know for sure he would get killed in the Big East.

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

I have never EVER been more happy to be a Cavalier than I am right now. GREAT season Cavs. Football is next...but let's enjoy this basketball victory first =].
Hats off to Humpty, Ray, Stuuuuuuuuuu, Newman and Juuuuuuuuuuice. We sure as heck will miss you guys.

GO CAVS!!!

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Black Panther wrote:Buford better bulk up a bit.He seems a bit thin to play in the Big Ten at his position.I know for sure he would get killed in the Big East.

blackpanther,

Bufford will be fine. He will hit the weights and grow into that body. He is stronger then you think as well.

GO CAVS!!!!

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

Congratulations chillicothe from this Ironton household. Good win by a deserving team

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Congrats to Chillicothe !!!

I've been out of town all weekend, but I just heard all about the game from a friend who watched it. Unbelievable finish!!!

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Thanks to all your your support! The community and our surrounding county friends have risen to another level. We all have good natured banner on here and at times it gets intense, but in the end, we are all about the Kids.

GO CAVS!!! 2008 STATE ChAMPS!!!

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Just now able to post after Saturday's thriller. I just want to tell all of the players especialy the Senior's that This 07 grad new you could do it. :122245 That was the best game I have ever witnessed in maybe any sport. I'm so proud of all of you guys.

Bobcat Thunder
Freshman Team

Post by Bobcat Thunder »

By the way, Sports Time Ohio programming says that there will be a re-run of the game tonight (Monday) at 8:00 p.m.

Return to “Boys Basketball”