OSHAA D2 State Championship All-Tourney Team

Hitchbone64
All Conference

OSHAA D2 State Championship All-Tourney Team

Post by Hitchbone64 »

More accolades for the Cavaliers on the All-Tourney team.

Hump and Ray share the MOP (Most Outstanding Player). How fitting, with one getting the assist and the other the shot on the Historic Play that made Chilly State Champs.

http://www.cleveland.com/sportsflash/in ... s#continue

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: OSHAA D2 State Championship All-Tourney Team

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Congrats to both of the young men.

That was definitely an amazing end to a fantastic game.

Both of them really stepped up thier games in the 2nd half.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Congrats to Humpty for the assist and Ray putting in the winning lay up.

Congratulations to both outstanding Seniors who helped our CAVS win the D II State Championship at the buzzer. Look for these two, to make an impact next year at the College Level.

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I am sure these two have more awards on the way with some All-Star games to be played. One sports guy on Sports Time Ohio thinks both the D 2 schools in the title game could have beat the D 1 schools.

What colleges are these two players go on to for basketball?

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

Blue--Humpty has verballed to Akron and Ray is still up in the air, perhaps waiting on his recent test scores, I hear.He has listed Wright State as his number one choice, though. In an article I read in the Dayton newspaper, they said they were just waiting on his recent scores. I'm sure they both have been getting some phone calls recently though.I bet Akron's a nervous wreck, since he hasn't actually signed anything, I dont believe. Im not exactly sure when the NLI day is, btu as of now I think its a verbal.

Congrats to both young men.,Way to represent the Cavalier Nation!

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

hilltopkid...Humpty has already signed. signing day was a couple months ago and Hump signed and faxed his LOI on that day.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Tartanblue wrote:I am sure these two have more awards on the way with some All-Star games to be played. One sports guy on Sports Time Ohio thinks both the D 2 schools in the title game could have beat the D 1 schools.

What colleges are these two players go on to for basketball?

tartanblue,

The two D2 teams in fact did beat the two D1 teams on the same day in January at the Scholastic Play-by-Play held at the Schott. Chilly defeated Newark with an excellent Defensive effort and a 2nd qtr run that got us the lead. Libbey defeated St. Edwards later in the day, behind Bufford and Wells. Obviously St. Eds lost probably Mr. Basketball Delvon Roe when he blew his knee out earlier in the year. So those results could have been different. At the end of the day all four were very good teams.

GO CAVS!!! 2008 STATE CHAMPS!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”