12/27 Logan Elm at Chillicothe

bman618
Varsity

12/27 Logan Elm at Chillicothe

Post by bman618 »

This should be a dandy. Props to both schools for scheduling each other. Looks to be a matinee, according to the home team.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/default ... offset=240

http://www.highschoolsports.net/default ... =on&prev=0

Army
S

Re: 12/27 Logan Elm at Chillicothe

Post by Army »

Good deal, we get to play your Braves again Bman. It should be another great game. I believe the game this year was really the two best teams in the SE-Region.

See you all when you come to play at the Hatton Memorial Gym. :-D

Home of the 2008 D2 State Champions :!:

GO CAVS :!:

Refuse to Lose.....Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!:

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Should be interesting. I figured at the time when LE and Chilli played it was really for the Final Four. I didn't see anyone else coming close to Chilli and I thought LE could get through pretty well too. I think we all were surprised about how close it was. Even though Chillicothe loses Humpty and Chambers, they still will be a very solid team with Dawes, Smith, Benson and some other players getting a bigger role.

The gym will be packed for this one.

While I like to see all the area teams do well, including the Braves, I would not classify myself as a Logan Elm fan.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I know Chillicothe returns Knights and Dawes from their state championship team, but how many players return for Logan Elm. I know that Congrove is back, but Largent is gone..........

It should be a great game, and if the Trojans aren't playing, I just might be there.........the Braves could be the D2 favorite to make the regionals in 2008-09. I think that CHS will have a good team, but losing Hitchens, Chambers, and Beverly will make them much more beatable next season..............

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

le has congrove, adam blake and chad holbrook returning. le's jv won most of their games and will also yield some players.

Return to “Boys Basketball”