TVC Hocking 2008-09 Predictions

Fonzie
S

TVC Hocking 2008-09 Predictions

Post by Fonzie »

there is a Ohio division topic so I thought I would start a Hocking.

Open for thoughts and opinions.

TornadoMan25
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC Hocking 2008-09 Predictions

Post by TornadoMan25 »

Southern!!!!

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

My quick and most likely to change picks

1. Eastern
2. Fed Hock
3. Southern
4. Waterford
5. Trimble
6. Miller

It should be real competitive 1-4.

Most to prove-Waterford

Most to lose-Fed Hock

Biggest Surprise-Eastern (if it is a surprise)

Biggest Disapointment-Waterford

POY-Lynch, Eastern

Coach of year-Howie

Most Technicals-Cunnigham, Waterford

Most Fake Baked Cheerleaders-Trimble

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

Randomguy_ I will agree with you that the TVC Hocking should be a tight race. I don't see Eastern winning it, 8-14 last year. Plus they lost their key big man. I know their freshman class has some talent, but varsity is a little different than JV. Waterford has most of their players back from last year, should be one of the teams picked in the running. Fed Hock is always in the running, so you have to put them there. Southern could be coming off a 13 win season. They lost a couple key players, plus they need to learn how to beat winning teams.They beat Eastern twice, played Fed Hock and Waterford tough the last time they played them. So I put Southern in the mix too. Trimble improved as the year went on, they could upset some teams. Miller loses their best player.

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

Eastern could win it or finish 4th. I think the loss in the District semis will weigh hard on the boys, once you taste the Convo that is all you want to eat. One thing I think we can agree on is an improvement from 8-14.

Waterford lost alot!!! They had 6 seniors including 3 starters, PG, SF, PF. They really have only 2 returning contributors. They could compete and win the Hocking, but I see more of a 3-4 place finish.

Fed Hock Always contends.

Southern showed some good things the end of last year, should build on.

Trimble is about half way through the bottom of a slump. Will win some, but not really be a threat. If they could get some upsets early and 20 home games they may have a chance.

Miller is doomed.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Most Fake Baked Cheerleaders-Trimble

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

i think this is years title is up for the taking! Miller is prb the weakist in the league but who wants to go there and play for a title... just ask fed hock. Federal hocking is in the same position as last year, they lost there two or three key players and no one expects alot out of them.. but i think if some of them put in the time over the summer they could make a run. eastern is a little innconsistant but they have alot of talent, the same with southern, and waterford has a guy that will tower over everyone, and should controll everygame hes in(that is if he can keep his head) :lol: :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”