Lynch Or Cunningham T.V.C P.O.Y

cat&mousebball
Waterboy

Re: Lynch Or Cunningham T.V.C P.O.Y

Post by cat&mousebball »

ANY WORD ON THE NEW KID AT TRIMBLE, I HEARD HE IS 6'10'' FROM SERBIA WITH ALOT OF GAME. IT SOUNDS LIKE HE MIGHT BE YOUR T.V.C. P.O.Y.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

these rumors come around every summer, that a TVC team gets an out of country transfer, last year i believe it was wellston got a 6'10 transfer from serbia, i guess the same kid decided he wanted to go to trimble....on the other hand, i will take the best player on whoever wins the TVC hocking.... :-D

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Is Cunningham still at Waterford, there was always rumors of him going across the river.

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

Grant Smith will get the honors!!!

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

hawkeyepierce,
Yeah as of about two weeks ago he was still planning on attending Waterford.
As for those rumors they have went on the last three years. I really can't see why he would leave.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

RedBaron wrote:Grant Smith will get the honors!!!

whats makes you think this..theres about 20 other players that are much better than him

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

OK, Einstein, name the other 20...........

Smith was one of the big old "thorns in the side" for the opposing teams last year, when they had to play Fed Hock. Smith killed H20Ford, up in their own gym, last year.

cat&miceballs - Keep your bragging it up and bashing away at every other TVC program. We all know who you are for cryin' out loud. The more you talk, the more you belittle yourself. I'm not going to call you out, you will expose yourself, guaranteed! It is only a matter of time.

CAT@MOUSEBBBALL
Waterboy

Post by CAT@MOUSEBBBALL »

STEELY DAN, We will all see when we tip it off!!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

C&MBalls - Yes, we will. Talk is cheap. All the kids at Fed Hock know who you are, and you will have to deal with that when you man up on the floor. Good luck to you this year.

i8al
Riding the Bench

Post by i8al »

From a spectaters point of veiw, Grant smith was no "Thorn in the side". I wont take anything away from the boy, but i agree with trimblebookworm, although 20 players better may be an exageration.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

well heres 5 canidates for the player of the year
Cunnigham-Waterford
Stanley-Fed Hock
Mulford-Trimble
Roberts-Southern
Lynch-Eastern

CAT@MOUSEBBBALL
Waterboy

Steely Dan, I'm counting the days!!!!

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

I think everyone needs to not count their chickens until we start playing ball!! There may be some sleeper kids out there that will come out alive this year!

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

I agree with middle child nice point who knows but as of right now with the 5 canidates above I would have to go with Cunningham he is just to much of a force playing after watching him play this summer at some tournament's I expect to see some big time plays from him this year :122246 :122246 :!:

popcorn phil
Freshman Team

Post by popcorn phil »

Folks, Cunningham is far and away the best player in the TVC Hocking. Its no contest. However, I dont see them winning the league so it could come down to a "most Valuable" vs "best player" argument.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

the only reason cunnigham looks so good is because hes the tallest kid in the league by a good 5 inches..lynch is a better player and is more of a threat to the oppostion than cunnigham

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

I like Roberts from Southern. I want to say something about the summer league. Someone said that you cant go by that because some of the best plyers are playing baseball. I seen some teams down there that really came together as a team. You have some kids that played jv last year and that are moving to varsity and it really gave them a chance to get a heads up on a little of what varsity is like. I think its a great idea to play in the summer. imo

popcorn phil
Freshman Team

Post by popcorn phil »

bookworm, do you honestly believe Lynch scares opposing coaches more than Cunningham???? When talking about their ability to dominate a game on BOTH ends of the floor it isnt even close.

CAT@MOUSEBBBALL
Waterboy

popcorn phil wrote:Folks, Cunningham is far and away the best player in the TVC Hocking. Its no contest. However, I dont see them winning the league so it could come down to a "most Valuable" vs "best player" argument.

GOOD POST. POY will come from the team's best player that wins the division...

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

It doesn't matter who wins POY. The TVC Championship will run through Albany this year. (On the Ohio side) Not sure on the hocking side. The spartans will have the best team with Frost, Barnhouse, Tolar, Bobo, etc. Frost and Barnhouse are capable of winning the POY, but they will play together and win ball games, which is the most important thing.

Return to “Boys Basketball”