Incoming Freshman

Coachclark22
Waterboy

Incoming Freshman

Post by Coachclark22 »

Who are some of the best incoming freshman who can give there program a boost?

felix22
Waterboy

Re: Incoming Freshman

Post by felix22 »

I know that Eastern Pike has 3 good freshman coming in and the next year around 6-7.

This year

1.Zack Bobst
He commits all he has to the team and never gives up.

2.Caleb Watkins
He can shoot the 3 very good and can handle the ball.

3.Blake Roberts
He can handle the ball and is agressive and can find a way to score at any time.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

SP doesn't have any incoming freshmen that will make am impact.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

West Union has 3 kids that will boost the program in a couple of years.

Tanner Huntley PG
Bryce Kramer SG
Chris Jones C

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

felix22 wrote:I know that Eastern Pike has 3 good freshman coming in and the next year around 6-7.

This year

1.Zack Bobst
He commits all he has to the team and never gives up.

2.Caleb Watkins
He can shoot the 3 very good and can handle the ball.

3.Blake Roberts
He can handle the ball and is agressive and can find a way to score at any time.

Felix,

These may contribute down the road, but the Eagles have their entire varisty roster back next season......I don't know those players but I doubt they will get a varsity jersey next year.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

Malik London-6'8"-Chillicothe high school.

He's currently ranked 31st nationally in the incoming freshman class. Long, athletic, and coordinated. Was a dunking sensation in his jr. high games and comes from good blood lines with his father 6'9" Mike London the chillicothe freshman coach.

ran into Gary Kellough tonight and he told me that Malik London "is for real". he's apparently making an impact already in open gyms with his athleticism/height and shot blocking ability.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Yeah, we played against him last season. He had 16pts and did not junk. I thought we did a good job on him. We did lose that game by 10pts. When we played them at home, he did not play and we lose by 3pts. But he looked like he would be a real good player down the road.

mc40
Waterboy

Post by mc40 »

Marietta should have a great incoming class next year. Due to the enrollment size at the middle school the school keeps to Jr. High teams.

The Black Team was undefeated in Washington County and has atleast two players who can dunk and about 3 really good wing players.

The Orange team was arguably the 3 best team in Washington County and will have a few players that will do alot for the team, they had 2 good guards and 1 decent post

Put these teams together this will be a great freshman class

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

Jace Knost and Drew Nestor could make an impact for Belpre.
Last edited by Eagles20 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

The London kid from chilicothe will be a big impact on the team i seen him play at waverly open gym and the only thing that he needs to work on is his dribbling and hios left hand and of course is strength but other than that he is a Great player

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I saw Malik London vs. Portsmouth last Friday and he is a star in the making if he continues to work hard on his game.......he has an uncanny ability for blocking shots......a rarity at that age. I hope that he develops a nice short range jump shot.......that will take his game to the next level.

Portsmouth has a nice freshman in 6-3 Dion McKinley........although he won't play varsity this year, with the talent that we have up there, Dion could very well be a starter on the Trojan varsity by his sophomore year.

Army
S

Post by Army »

I hear that Malik London for our Chillicothe CAVS will be a big-time player this season as the year progresses under Coach K. Many are already touting this player to be a D1 player by his junior year.:-D

I also hear the VC transfer Prater will be a serious impact for Wellston H.S. B-Ball this season under Coach D. Some say he will be a D1 player by the time he is a senior :-D
Last edited by Army on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Army
S

Post by Army »

I would agree with you on Prater concerning Football.

bucki4life
Freshman Team

Post by bucki4life »

Waverly has one freshman who might contribute and has played this summer in point guard Devin Kelley and now they seem to have a move in from Paint Valley in Jake Kretzer, who should help a bunch. Kelley has really grown and Kretzer is about 6'2'' already.

stillballin
Waterboy

Post by stillballin »

Wellston has some nice freshman including:
6'1" Jaylen Prater
5'9" Ty McNelly
5'9" Austin Osborne
6'2" Grant Thompson
Last edited by stillballin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

CoachClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by CoachClaytor »

Dshanton or any others,

Do you know what recruiting service has Malik London ranked 31st nationally. I have searched some of the major services and cant find anything about him. I do not doubt it after watching him play, but I would just like to look it up.

Thanks
Claytor

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

bucki4life...Kelley is a cousin of mine, great kid...hope to see him contribute to the varsity team this coming season

coach claytor...i got that information from a person in the recruiting biz before the actual rankings came out. Now that the hoop scoop rankings have been released, London is ranked 93rd nationally. still a top 100 player which is awesome, but not the 31st ranking i had been told he would debut at.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

coach claytor...i got that information from a person in the recruiting biz before the actual rankings came out. Now that the hoop scoop rankings have been released, London is ranked 93rd nationally. still a top 100 player which is awesome, but not the 31st ranking i had been told he would debut at.[/quote]

Is that in Ohio?

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

nationally means in the nation. he's ranked as the 93rd best prospect nationally, not just in Ohio. There are 2 other kids from Ohio ranked higher than him nationally. so that would put him as the number 3 prospect in Ohio.

Return to “Boys Basketball”