All State

Re: Eastern (TVC) 08-09

Post by classof86 »

yea he will have to sit out the first two but the eagles with be fine

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Other than southern, what s the other game he'll miss?

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

South Gallia

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

Class of 86- You're missing some on the varsity roster. How about Devin Baum, Jonathan Barrett? Who knows about Lynch. He said his grades werent good enough. He's a great plus but you will all see that he isnt the only player. He has alot more talented players helping now.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

i knew i was forgetting a couple people, they wont miss a beat without lynch

GREEN EAGLE
Waterboy

Post by GREEN EAGLE »

The coach Koondoger should FEAR THE STOMP!

2 things-

Howie will have'em ready.

Eagles only ones that will DUNK1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

i see about 13 wins for the eagles

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Stood beside the 6'11" 250lb foreign player Friday night before the playoff game. Man is he huge! I am 6'2" 220. He makes me look tiny. WOW! I say good luck muscling this guy out of the lane. Anywho, hows basketball season going for you all? We're still plugging away on the gridiron up here. I think ole Koondogger is getting ancy, wanting to get the bball season started, but coach Faires just keeps winning. :122245

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Kid green, err Howard hasn't won the TVC in 7 or 8 years. I know, I know with all that talent you might think he won it, or at least should have won it several times since then. But Trimble and or FH have found a way to knock him off even with what people say was much less talented teams over those years.

So maybe ole Koondogger is a little better coach than you give him credit for? I mean to beat Howard when Koondogger obviously doesn't have the talent Howard does. But I know what will happen. All you Howard cronies get on here and say how great of a team he has coming back. "No one can match up with his kids, and he is certainly the best coach around... He will run away with the Hocking..." But then when he doesn't win the league you will all say he doesn't care about the league, and focuses on the tournament. Then when the tourny comes and he gets ousted, you will say the kids didn't play hard, or someone quit... Not trying to offend anyone. Just trying to save you some time at the end of the season on some of your posts. :mrgreen:

Return to “Boys Basketball”