A PARENTS PROBLEM

vikefan
Freshman Team

Re: A PARENTS PROBLEM

Post by vikefan »

Lightle4..I really wasn't talking to or about you but rather tongue in cheek..relax!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

alright my bad sorry! just didnt want any one to think the worse my bad.

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Lightle,

Do the Western coaches a favor and please open enroll your kids in another district. That way the coaches can work with the kids who will listen to them and not be criticized by you all of the time!

Leave them alone! Let them enjoy basketball without pressure from you!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

since when does shooting the ball get you recognized anyway?
college coaches are "college coaches" for a reason and that reason is to win basketball games
so chances are they are going to recruit players that will help them win
im sure that they would rather have a player that will do whatever it takes to win rather than a player that will do whatever it takes to get more shots off than anyone else. there is alot more to basketball than just getting shots . every team has a player or sometimes 2 that can get a shot off just about any time they want
the difference is college level players will pass up a good shot if a teammate has a better one.
just because you are the best player on a bad team doesnt mean you are really all that good.
and sometimes from a coaching standpoint you see things the average fan doesnt
most fans just see who is doing the scoring etc . alot of the times the best basketball player does things that most people dont notice until they no longer have them

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

these are all gret ponts thats why i posted this thread 2 see whats the most important thing for my kids future personal stats or team stats im wanting to know the oppinions on the topic .And PAVILION dude your a bit of a dramatic fella arent you my son does what the coaches ask when asked. the shoots he takes are taken because hes told to by them! thats why im asking the questions im asking.so PAVILION relax i mean its a simple thread about little kids who in 1,2,3,years might not even make the team. kids develop at different rates my boys might be plsyers years from now and they might not.

Return to “Boys Basketball”