Valley (20-3) vs Chespeake (18-6) District Championship

ColonelSanders
Riding the Bench

Re: Valley (20-3) vs Chespeake (18-6) District Championship

Post by ColonelSanders »

Woodwards brother wrote:Your jokes aren't funny Bernie Sanders. Your baseball season has already started hasn't it? We have X's and O's and Jimmy's and Joe's by the way.
congratulations

Woodwards brother
Waterboy

Post by Woodwards brother »

It's okay Bernie we all know your baseball season has started but hey there's always next year!

ColonelSanders
Riding the Bench

Post by ColonelSanders »

lol I'll just leave it at that.. Squidward's brother
Last edited by ColonelSanders on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoundBall1
Waterboy

Post by RoundBall1 »

I'll take Valley...

Valley 51
Peake 46

Woodwards brother
Waterboy

Post by Woodwards brother »

ColonelSanders wrote:lol I'll just leave it at that.. Squidward's brother
lol Is that what they call you in Kentucky?

White Horse
Waterboy

Post by White Horse »

If I was Chesapeake I would worry how Valley is going to control the tempo of this game the first meeting of these two teams peake gave up a 16 point lead and aloud Valley to almost beat them and Valley played horrible that night

bluedude62
Varsity

Post by bluedude62 »

Valley peaking at the right time. They win by 5.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ColonelSanders wrote:
coop wrote:No offense, but your coach sucks.

Ok, noted. Thanks KFC.
Yea our coach for KFC is bad. No idea what we are doing with our commercials. They are stupid. Ever since I died, things just haven't been going well.

Real mature reply btw.. especially for an Admin.. :shock:
Worst commercials lately, they need to step it up. Maybe Sanders Jr can get it together.

And there was nothing wrong with my reply, well within the rules, especially since I know them.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ColonelSanders wrote:

Ok, noted. Thanks KFC.
Yea our coach for KFC is bad. No idea what we are doing with our commercials. They are stupid. Ever since I died, things just haven't been going well.

And I guess you read that wrong, I thought when I said "Ok, Noted. Thanks KFC" you would have understood the statement before that was me insinuating that you were basically saying Rolfes not a good coach, and that it's been all players. Especially since you started the entire reply with "NO offense". I guess understanding what I meant takes maturity, my mistake.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Chesapeake in a beat down.......

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Can anyone really argue that Valley hasn't had top level talent the last 5 years? They've had arguably the best in athletes in the county in like 3 out of 5 straight classes. That's hard to do for a school that size, but they have.

I agree, Scott has done a good job with them. But the amount of talent that's been at Valley has been top notch for years now. I hope Scott stays solely so we can see how he coaches a team with way less talent. I've always said you see how good a coach is when he has a team that's less talented than most others in the league. Scott can hush the naysayers by doing that next season.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ColonelSanders
Riding the Bench

Post by ColonelSanders »

coop wrote:
ColonelSanders wrote:

Ok, noted. Thanks KFC.

And I guess you read that wrong, I thought when I said "Ok, Noted. Thanks KFC" you would have understood the statement before that was me insinuating that you were basically saying Rolfes not a good coach, and that it's been all players. Especially since you started the entire reply with "NO offense". I guess understanding what I meant takes maturity, my mistake.

I never once said that Rolfe is not a good coach. Don't be putting words into my mouth Sir Admin Coop. I guess, maybe, that's a perk of being an Admin? I just know how sensitive people are, and thought it would be appropriate by starting with "no offense." My thoughts go along with the junky. We haven't really had a chance to see what he can do as a coach yet bc of the jimmy's and joe's.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Seems like you're being just a bit sensitive now. LOL

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

coop wrote:Seems like you're being just a bit sensitive now. LOL
Mr Rolfe has been coaching 5 of This current senior class since the 3 grade in basketball tournaments in which they were very successful Romanello decided to play basketball in the 5th grade I believe and Linne in the sixth grade if memory serves me correctly and he grew about foot from seventh grade into eighth grade and really turned the corner in his overall confidence and ability .

He has also coached 3 of them in football from second grade flag all the way to the state semi finals their junior year 2014 season and there were plenty of other jimmies and joes in the program that took plenty of coaching besides the standouts to make them successful

Success breeds success and winning records are great however as coach you have to see progress all season and as long as your doing something better and working that's a sign of a good coach

I guess we will see how chespeakes coach does as well when ever he looses the big guy in middle and the sharpshooter guard

Maybe valley will be down in sports maybe they won't but we will compete . As small as these schools are its inevitable that down years will happen but since Mr Rolfe has been involved over the last 22 some odd yrs as a coach at the pee wee level, junior high and high school levels the successes have been many and that my friends is a Helluva coach

ColonelSanders
Riding the Bench

Post by ColonelSanders »

You know what I like about you, Coop?

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

I agree hitops. Also, Popeye's has the best spicy chicken, curly fries, dirty rice and red beans n rice.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

FIDO wrote:I agree hitops. Also, Popeye's has the best spicy chicken, curly fries, dirty rice and red beans n rice.

MMMM MMMMM Good .. !! Hehehe

WINdian73
Waterboy

Post by WINdian73 »

Taking Valley by 15 in this one. This is our year!!! Zaxby's > KFC!!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ColonelSanders wrote:
You know what I like about you, Coop?
I think I'm afraid of that answer? :lol:

Pops
Waterboy

Post by Pops »

I see Valley's length containing the Panthers from the perimeter and rebounding.

Return to “Boys Basketball”