Best gym in the S.O.C!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Re: Best gym in the S.O.C!

Post by d-5 »

tad23 wrote:
burggrad1986 wrote:I KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT....THEY'RE NOT IN THE SOC....HELL, THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN OHIO...BUT IF YOU GET A CHANCE, YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT RACELAND HIGH SCHOOLS GYM......ITS EMACULATE....UNREAL.......THE BEST I'VE BEEN IN AROUND HERE.

do u have a link or anything to it???
i wouldnt mind seeing it if its that good.
:lol:

Not much of a picture ,but hey better then nothing http://www.raceland.k12.ky.us/rwhs/RWHS ... /index.htm

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

old waverly, best, can always find a seat. valley next but havent noticed lighting difference , northwest very nice good lights and big. new burg ? dont get it, with all of the success they have had just not big enough was there for volleyball first time last week just not big enough and clay does not deserve mention when you have to have big fans to try and move air in lgym. new boston fugettaboutit my ears still ring from playing there in early eighties.

tad23
Waterboy

Post by tad23 »

D-5 wrote:
tad23 wrote:
burggrad1986 wrote:I KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT....THEY'RE NOT IN THE SOC....HELL, THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN OHIO...BUT IF YOU GET A CHANCE, YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT RACELAND HIGH SCHOOLS GYM......ITS EMACULATE....UNREAL.......THE BEST I'VE BEEN IN AROUND HERE.

do u have a link or anything to it???
i wouldnt mind seeing it if its that good.
:lol:

Not much of a picture ,but hey better then nothing http://www.raceland.k12.ky.us/rwhs/RWHS ... /index.htm

u can tell just by the background that is a way higher then average atmosphere...verrry nice gym..
thanx man 8)

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

I love New Boston's gym! :-D The actual bleachers aren't much, but that balcony and the unique style of the gym provides a great atmosphere to play in....the noise is always loud...NB definitely has home court advantage. There has been many great games in that gym. And many great players to come out of that gym.....such a great history there.

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

scarlet_gray wrote:I love New Boston's gym! :-D The actual bleachers aren't much, but that balcony and the unique style of the gym provides a great atmosphere to play in....the noise is always loud...NB definitely has home court advantage. There has been many great games in that gym. And many great players to come out of that gym.....such a great history there.

you had always be ready for a GAME when you travel to NB! like you said scarlet, they have a tremendous home court advantage. the way that balcony is, its like there are NB fans everywhere, constantly drowning out the cheers of the opposing team! there can be snow on the ground outside, but when those doors open up after a game, you see people comin' outta there without coats on, and just tee shirts!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”