Who are the best rebounders in the Soc1 and Soc2

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Who are the best rebounders in the Soc1 and Soc2

Post by Pringles105 »

just thinkin the other day most talk about the best scorers how about the best rebounders

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Re: Who are the best rebounders in the Soc1 and Soc2

Post by thecinderellapick »

last year for western zack kier was pretty good. shanks has the height to pull down some big numbers this year. smithson should too. from what ive heard they both have been bulking up. should be a down low tag team.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I AGREE THOSE TO SHOULD BE A FORCE!

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

hey i know a good rebounding freshman Zack Bobst he aint very tall but he is a rebounding monster i wathched him play versous wellston and i say he had around 20 rebounds but Eastern Pike still lost i guess but i shouldnt be talkin about him he will be jv
Last edited by Pringles105 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Pringles105 wrote:hey i know a good rebounding freshman Zack Bobst he aint very tall but he is a rebounding monster i wathched him play versous wellston and i say he had around 20 rebounds but Eastern Pike still lost i guess it wasnt enough

Pringles,

Don't embarras us! Zach will not see the varsity floor for a couple of years???????

If you want to suggest Wheeler or Osborne...we could debate it, but don't suggest JV guys are going to be the best rebounder in the conference! (regardless of what they did in 8th grade :lol: )

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

I think leslie of northwest along with scoring well be an excellent rebounder because when I play him "we're both about the same size" he usuually winds up with a lot of the boards because he jumps quick he is able to get off the ground pretty fast for a guy his size!

The Rocket
Waterboy

Post by The Rocket »

Shanks-16+ RBG (Why not? He does everything else)
Smithson-11 RBG (He wont have the chance to get as many because shanks will get to them first)

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Wheeler and Osborne both ahave the potential to get 10rpg this year for eastern-pike

the_claw
Waterboy

Post by the_claw »

Eaglesnest wrote:
Pringles105 wrote:hey i know a good rebounding freshman Zack Bobst he aint very tall but he is a rebounding monster i wathched him play versous wellston and i say he had around 20 rebounds but Eastern Pike still lost i guess it wasnt enough

Pringles,

Don't embarras us! Zach will not see the varsity floor for a couple of years???????

If you want to suggest Wheeler or Osborne...we could debate it, but don't suggest JV guys are going to be the best rebounder in the conference! (regardless of what they did in 8th grade :lol: )

I agree. Osborne and Wheeler have the potentiall to both have very good rebounding numbers this year. Zach Bobst is a very good rebounder, but as already stated he's a freshaman and not going to get varsity playing time. I don't see any of Eastern's freshman getting a significant amount of varsity playing time.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

you are probably right but WATKINS has the ability i think to contribute somr on the varsity level

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

possibly he does play well in open gyms

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

possibly he does play well in open gyms

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

oops

#1tigerfan
Waterboy

Post by #1tigerfan »

mcnutt and tyler from new boston have the potential to average 10 or more rebounds a game and i think they will...they been improving on there game all summer!

tad23
Waterboy

Post by tad23 »

#1tigerfan wrote:mcnutt and tyler from new boston have the potential to average 10 or more rebounds a game and i think they will...they been improving on there game all summer!

that doesnt mean that everyone else has stayed the same skilled wise... everybody gets better over the summer..

it all matters on how HARD u worked over the summer and preseason... i know them freshman at eastern have been playin a lot after school and goin home and playin more. this is how they become even better in the future then what some people think theyre gonna be already!!

southern ohio finest
Waterboy

Post by southern ohio finest »

i think that Eastern Pikes Kevin Montgomery has to be among the top rebounders in the soc he improves every year and he's only a junior

the_claw
Waterboy

Post by the_claw »

southern ohio finest wrote:i think that Eastern Pikes Kevin Montgomery has to be among the top rebounders in the soc he improves every year and he's only a junior

Kevin Montgomery isn't even the best rebounder on his own team. Kole Wheeler and Bryan Osborne are the best rebounders on the Eagles.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

agreed he only averaged around 4-5 rebounds per game

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

The Wheeler boy has the potential. I hope he does more and performs consistantly this season. Montgomery didn't do hardly anthing last season, especially on the boards. I never heard about or seen last years stats, but I doubt he averaged 5 rpg.

Osborne is the only one of these 3 that consistantly gets the job done on the glass!

the_claw
Waterboy

Post by the_claw »

Eaglesnest wrote:The Wheeler boy has the potential. I hope he does more and performs consistantly this season. Montgomery didn't do hardly anthing last season, especially on the boards. I never heard about or seen last years stats, but I doubt he averaged 5 rpg.

Osborne is the only one of these 3 that consistantly gets the job done on the glass!

Yes Wheeler has the potential. He has loads of potential if he'd just put the work in. Osborne is a very consistent rebounder though. You know he will get the job done.

Return to “Boys Basketball”