TVC Hocking

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

I have finally determined something about reading all of this crap on trimble!! How is this any different from any other year trimble always says they are so great and will win almost every game well we know this never happens it's just the same old crap they just try to scare the other team's there is nothing to be scared of except if your a varsity starter then your only fear is sitting the bench for a whole half while your back-ups slaughter trimble thats the onlly fear you need to have boys. All of this talk of this kid haveing thunder jams and a 6'6" kid throwing kids out of the way for rebounds and a 6'4" kid draining three's is really F U N N Y
oh look at me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's so F U N N Y. Oh laugh with me now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now I make F U N N Y like you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Some of you kids need to grow up.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

I think the people that need to grow up are the Trimble people. This one guy posted and I quote" Watch out for Mount Glouster." Everyone know it will be down to Waterford and Eastern and you maybe can throw in Fed Hock. Everyone else you can forget about it!!!

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

No, I meant grow up as in taller and thicker. That is if you want to match up with the Mountain, aka Shaq of the T-VaC.
:122245

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

I smell bad wrote:No, I meant grow up as in taller and thicker. That is if you want to match up with the Mountain, aka Shaq of the T-VaC.
:122245

I understand Shaq and the T V C, but what is the "a" in T-VaC for?

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

Ok if Cunningham and Waterford aren't that good, I don't see why people are ranking them in the top 2 except for the Trimble people who I am sure they said they'd win it last year before winning 5 or so games.
Trimbles gonna be ok, decent at best. This tall kid isn't strong he's just tall. Cunning has the height, talent and team that will get them the TVC.

Return to “Boys Basketball”