Coal Grove vs Chesapeake 12|13 THOUGHTS..........

PEAKE POWER
Freshman Team

Coal Grove vs Chesapeake 12|13 THOUGHTS..........

Post by PEAKE POWER »

Coal Grove seems to be much improved this season and is off to a great start. Should be a good battle Tuesday night in the Hornets Nest.

Chesapeake
JV Team

Re: Coal Grove vs Chesapeake 12|13 THOUGHTS..........

Post by Chesapeake »

Chesapeake 73 Coal Grove 49.

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

i know cg doesn't stand a chance, just like in football, but i am anxious to see how they fare against one of the best teams in the area. just hope they can compete with all those great chesapeake players.

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

Chesapeake wrote:Chesapeake 73 Coal Grove 49.
This game will high lite Coal Grove's weaknesses!
If they score 49 points against Peake it will be because Ryan puts the subs in in the 2nd qtr!
Coal Grove will scratch and Claw the whole way but i think they struggle to score against Chesapeake, Panthers could win 100 to 30?

thejoker
Riding the Bench

Post by thejoker »

Panthers big!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Chesapeake is averaging 80 points a game. If the Hornets score more than 80, they might win. However, the Panthers are giving up around 40 points a game. If CG scores 40, they lose.

n2sports
Waterboy

Post by n2sports »

Jottings wrote:Chesapeake is averaging 80 points a game. If the Hornets score more than 80, they might win. However, the Panthers are giving up around 40 points a game. If CG scores 40, they lose.

So what kind of teams has chesy played? I think it will be harder for the panthers than they think..just like football...hahahaha!!!! Coal Grove is a physical team and that is one of their best assets..hard to stop just like football..nope hornets dont have a chance:/ lol

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

First of all your playing at Chesapeake! That means, half your team will be in foul trouble in the 1st qtr. the guy who struggles to get up and down the floor will be reffing, he is a cheating son of a gun lol!
I am serious Chesapeake will be wanting revenge for football! They might score 100

n2sports
Waterboy

Post by n2sports »

Blue_nd_Gray wrote:First of all your playing at Chesapeake! That means, half your team will be in foul trouble in the 1st qtr. the guy who struggles to get up and down the floor will be reffing, he is a cheating son of a gun lol!
I am serious Chesapeake will be wanting revenge for football! They might score 100
Actually I think the game is at the grove..might want to check on that..As far as refs go
they couldn't be much worse that what was at symmes valley...within 45 seconds we had 2
fouls called on a kid that was...breathing...yeah that was the foul that was called..oh okay he was breathing heavy...lol This rivalry should make an excellent game..our kids are used to winning so I think they will be ready to battle on the court..besides from what i hav read chesy has one really good player and if he has a bad night then look out peake..

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

So you've only read about Chesapeake? You haven't watched them play? I watched Coal Grove in the OVC previews, lots of effort, but not an abundance of basketball skill. If Chesapeake has only one "really good player" then that has to mean that Coal Grove has no "really good players". He had a bad night a couple games ago and scored 16. Another Chesapeake player who doesn't qualify as a "really good player" by your standards scored 24 that night. The Peake won by more than 50 points both games last year. I'll give Coal Grove some credit for being improved this year but i'd be surprised if the game is closer than 25-30.

blacknblue
JV Team

Post by blacknblue »

I love games like this. Yea the Peake is more than likely the better team and probably has more depth but sometimes these games tend to get interesting and a lot closer than people think. Should be a really physical game folks

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

n2sports wrote:
Blue_nd_Gray wrote:First of all your playing at Chesapeake! That means, half your team will be in foul trouble in the 1st qtr. the guy who struggles to get up and down the floor will be reffing, he is a cheating son of a gun lol!
Actually I think the game is at the grove..might want to check on that..As far as refs go
they couldn't be much worse that what was at symmes valley...within 45 seconds we had 2
fouls called on a kid that was...breathing...yeah that was the foul that was called..oh okay he was breathing heavy...lol This rivalry should make an excellent game..our kids are used to winning so I think they will be ready to battle on the court..besides from what i hav read chesy has one really good player and if he has a bad night then look out peake..
Well!
then it's the person who posted this thread because you always put the home team last when announcing a game,so it should read>> Chesapeake vs Coal Grove.
Proper way to post it!
Chessy has 7 good players with basketball skills,no one on Coal Grove has an answer for McMaster,this is not football,one must have skill to play basketball.

bballin
JV Team

Post by bballin »

Peak BIG in this one !!

Chesapeake
JV Team

Post by Chesapeake »

Yes, this game is at Coal Grove.

Between December 6th when Chesapeake opened at home against Huntington St. Joe and January 6th when they host Fairland, they don't have a game scheduled in their own gym.

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

any updates ?

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

44-13 half

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

This is an embarrassing beat down. I guess people know now Peake has more than one player. Lol

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

wow!!! didnt think it would get that ugly that fast.

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

70-16 after 3rd

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Tight

Return to “Boys Basketball”