Logan Elm at Chillicothe 12/27

bman
SEO

Logan Elm at Chillicothe 12/27

Post by bman »

Let's get it on. Two good basketball teams going to battle.

Remember 1:30 p.m. varsity start but you better be there earlier if you want a seat.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Re: Logan Elm at Chillicothe 12/27

Post by Dshanton3 »

absolutely terrible start time. this game should be at a marquee time slot. not 1:30 in the afternoon. I cant make it b/c of work as a result.

I stand by my pre-season prediction that LE wins this game as Chilly still struggles to find their identity.

Donger
Waterboy

Post by Donger »

Chilli's perimeter D will fall apart again. LE by @ least 10. Congrove w/ @ least 18. Sorry Chilli fans your going to loose another one. Hopefully it will keep Buckeyecav and Army off this web site for another week.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Donger wrote:Chilli's perimeter D will fall apart again. LE by @ least 10. Congrove w/ @ least 18. Sorry Chilli fans your going to loose another one. Hopefully it will keep Buckeyecav and Army off this web site for another week.

Sorry Donger,

I will support our kids whether they win or lose. By the way, I hope you are not a LE alum? Lose is spelled this way not loose. :roll: :lol:

UpperDecker
Waterboy

Post by UpperDecker »

If Chilly and LE both bring their "A" game LE wins by 10+. However the Hat is a difficult place to play and few teams ever bring their "A" into that gym. Problem is I don't think anyone knows or can predict Chilly's play this year. They are 1-1 with their "w" coming against a subpar Cincy NCH team. They fell apart in the 2nd half at Ironton, so its anyones guess as to what they are able to do. The only thing I can say is if Chilly isn't on top of their game Sat it will be another loss. And LE has the horses to make it a bad one.

LE 68
Chilly 52

This Cavs team isn't ready for a team like the Braves yet, and it will show Sat. Good Luck to both teams.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

Should be a great battle between two good teams. I am going to have to say Logan Elm wins this one by 8 to 15...Good luck to both teams.

Logan Elm - 71
Chillicothe - 59

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Dshanton3 wrote:absolutely terrible start time. this game should be at a marquee time slot. not 1:30 in the afternoon. I cant make it b/c of work as a result.

I stand by my pre-season prediction that LE wins this game as Chilly still struggles to find their identity.

I agree with all of it man. If the Cavs fall, they should get another shot in the Convo and that is all that matters. GO CAVS!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Logan Elm is hungry. Chillicothe aint. Nuff said. LE 68 Chilli 61

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Dshanton3 wrote:absolutely terrible start time. this game should be at a marquee time slot. not 1:30 in the afternoon. I cant make it b/c of work as a result.

I agree,terrible start time however,this will give me a chance to catch this game,then head down 23 South to watch the Holiday Classic later in the evening.Wow,going to be a great day of basketball for beaverlover.C everyone at the ball games Saturday!!!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Space Cowboy wrote:Logan Elm is hungry. Chillicothe aint. Nuff said. LE 68 Chilli 61

I believe Chillicothe will be very hungry for a "W" coming off a league loss at Ironton,but won't have enough as Logan Elm wins 65-60.

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

This should be A very good game! Hoping L.E wins.
Timmy we need to talk. U.N.O.H :122245

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Go Chilli! Represent the SEOAL!

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

i thought LE was suppose to be the cream of the southeast this year....they only beat a very mediocre chilli team by 3 pts. granted, they are the best football team on the court without a doubt. not impressed by either team at this time.

UpperDecker
Waterboy

Post by UpperDecker »

At a neutral site LE would win by 15+. Just as LE fans have posted on here for some reason they have not gelled as of yet. SE Ohio better watchout when the do. I do agree that Chilly is very mediocre this year, anad will lose 5 more games this year at least.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

at a neutral site they would win by 15+...you got to be kidding me....with the calls they got , it couldnt get any more neutral....chilli has NO outside threat, and big men who dont want to shoot the ball. dont understand why chilli didnt press earlier.LE was struggling big time against it.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

What was the final score?

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

55-52 le wins by fg

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to LE

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I would not take a lot out of this game for either team. Both are still trying to find out who they are exactly.

LE needs to do a much better job on the boards.

To the statement that Chillicothe is very mediocre, I'd disagree with that. Both Chillicothe and Logan Elm are good teams right now. And traditionally both play their best ball at the end of the season.

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Say what you want Logan Elm fans. The Cavs had only played 2 games coming into today's game. No excuses but they have not yet jelled as a team. We all know that Chilli does not have the team we had last year but we will be average. But you know what????? The Cav's are the defending divison 2 STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!! Your Braves cannot touch that. Also we got to that championship by beating your Braves at the Convo!!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”