CLAY @ WESTERN

jumpman23
Waterboy

CLAY @ WESTERN

Post by jumpman23 »

clays coming off a close win against new boston. what are youre thoughts on this fridays game against western?

claypantherfan
All State

Re: CLAY @ WESTERN

Post by claypantherfan »

This will be a tough win for Clay to pull out friday but it is possible

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

western +15..easy win 4 the indians

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

im not underestimatin clay by any means im just goin wit my gut feelin on this 1

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Western coming off a tough loss......I expect them to bounce back and get the win 70-54.........It will be a closer game at Clay though.

Sideliner008
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner008 »

beaverlover wrote:Western coming off a tough loss......I expect them to bounce back and get the win 70-54.........It will be a closer game at Clay though.

I completely agree...I hope that Shanks starts to step up and show us what he can do.

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

Clay has been playin very tough and hard lately. They are finally playin as a team and makin smart shots. Against New Boston they had a great shot selection its just New Boston is a great team and they fight till the end. I think Clay will pick it up and get this road win friday night. Be looking for Clay in the paper with a BIG win on the road at Western. GOOD LUCK PANTHERS!!!!!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

If Clay can get out in transition, they have a shot at pullng an upset in this one. I for one would love to see it!

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

I think Clay will be taken lightly by Western....But, dont forget that Clay went to Symmes Valley and upset them at the beginning of the year.Bussler, Valentine and Mershon are all coming off good games.If Puckett or another player can come out and have a good game, i would expect Clay to out-run Western to victory..

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

I have Western winning 65-57 I think Clay goin to try get on them fast because of that tough lost to try to get them down on their selve but Western will probly win.

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

clay has to play in 3rd quarter.something they don't do well.... like to see them warmup! after the half.

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

rosemount rebel wrote:clay has to play in 3rd quarter.something they don't do well.... like to see them warmup! after the half.

I agree with you the coach needs to let the team warm up at half time so there not cold comin out in the 3rd

J-Bird
Freshman Team

Post by J-Bird »

Western will more than likely win, agree with eaglesnest in wanting to see Clay pull off the upset.

HoundsAre4Real
JV Team

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

Western by as many as they want...

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

Western-72 Clay-51....IFFFFF Western plays like they should they should beat everyone in that league by 15-20 with the exception of Eastern. But, I guess they haven't played their best basketball yet, and when they do start to do that, they will roll over the rest of the league, and I am going to say that tonight is the night they start to play like they are capable....

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

i f crapyou is out someone will have to step up off the bench and rebound!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I'd guess Western by 18 . Clay isn't mature enough to maintain the level of concentration it takes to win on the road. (at least win on the road very often) same can be said for all the middle of the pack SOC teams. MD

Return to “Boys Basketball”