SEO

Vinton County @ Athens 2/3

Post by Space Cowboy »

Game tonite. VC defense just keeps gettin better. IMO, VC by 7

TroopSports
Freshman Team

Re: Vinton County @ Athens 2/3

Post by TroopSports »

This game can be heard on 970 WATH-AM in Athens.

To listen online live for free, click on the following link: mms://132.235.236.177/WATH

Good luck to both teams!!

Larry Dallas
Waterboy

Post by Larry Dallas »

I know this goes against my earlier posts. However, I will be pulling for VC big time in this one. Due to the current circumstances in The Plains, I don't think Athens has a chance.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

I'm not real keen on how VC is playing this year but i know the Bulldogs will be hungry after a tough loss despite a pretty impressive comeback against the hated Alexander Spartans on Saturday.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good luck to the Vikings. Hope both teams play well and no injuries. Will be nice to play again after the winter storm break last week.

Go Vikes :122245 :122245

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Any score yet??? Is the makeup game with Belpre still Thursday at 5:30???

Thank you

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

VC wins 64-62!

Larry Dallas
Waterboy

Post by Larry Dallas »

Eat that Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Larry Dallas wrote:Eat that Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I could've sworn you had to be a certain age to post on this site...apparently not.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Great win for the Vikes. I would like to commend the play of the Bulldogs. This team has come a long way this season. Way to hang in there Vikes, any time you can go on the road in the TVC and pick up a win is great. The League Championship is yours for the taking. Stay focused and play the way that has gotten you to where you are so far. :122245 :122245

Ty Webb. I don't think Larry Dallas is going to last on here much longer. I just think he or she is just on here to stir up trouble between the local teams, with idiotic posts. If he or she is real, all we can hope for, is that they do not reproduce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

1974Viking wrote:Great win for the Vikes. I would like to commend the play of the Bulldogs. This team has come a long way this season. Way to hang in there Vikes, any time you can go on the road in the TVC and pick up a win is great. The League Championship is yours for the taking. Stay focused and play the way that has gotten you to where you are so far. :122245 :122245

Ty Webb. I don't think Larry Dallas is going to last on here much longer. I just think he or she is just on here to stir up trouble between the local teams, with idiotic posts. If he or she is real, all we can hope for, is that they do not reproduce. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry about our luck. I think he already has a Little Larry. I wont stoop to attacking his kid though, like he attacks others. Although, hes been, strangly, quiet here lately.

rivercat
Freshman Team

Post by rivercat »

Any stat's ?

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Larry Dallas wrote:Eat that Athens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean:

"The FAT Vinton Countians ATE Athens!"? :aaaaa44

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

FREAK -

Where is my broccoli soup??? :? :)

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

The VC fatties ate it! :aaaaa32

Larry Dallas
Waterboy

Post by Larry Dallas »

This will be my final post on this forum. I have been viciously threatened by someone on this website. Plus, my son was verbally attacked at a high school basketball game last night.

The Dallas family has had enough!

Jeff Spicoli
Waterboy

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I Hate To see you Go Hozer! I Have Been Out of Town doing Bong hits With Michael Phelps man! Smoke Some rope, Throw on a Floyd record and Like get deep and Think about it Man! If You want I can Talk to Mike dude and See If He can Get Little larry a few pointers on Bong hits and swimming Man! Gotta go delvir a Pie now Man!

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Larry Dallas wrote:This will be my final post on this forum. I have been viciously threatened by someone on this website. Plus, my son was verbally attacked at a high school basketball game last night.

i'm sorry to hear about your son. but you can't be surprised that you, personally, felt some backlash considering the nature of your posts.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Larry Dallas wrote:This will be my final post on this forum. I have been viciously threatened by someone on this website. Plus, my son was verbally attacked at a high school basketball game last night.

WELL.........BYE.........
it been real.....its been fun..........it just aint been real fun.

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

Larry Dallas is one of the biggest jerks to ever be on here. I can't say I will miss him because I won't, although his posts did give me a chuckle on more than one occasion. However, if his son was verbally attacked at a game because his father made a fool of himself on preps, that is wrong. Also, if someone threatened Larry on this website that is also wrong. People need to get a life if they do not have anything better to do. Good riddance, Larry.

Return to “Boys Basketball”