Best SEO BB teams this coming year - Division II, III, & IV

bucking red
Varsity

Re: Best SEO BB teams this coming year - Division II, III, & IV

Post by bucking red »

Watch out for Symmes Valley in dIV . Tibbs is one of the better players in the area.

Hoopster
Riding the Bench

Post by Hoopster »

How will Belpre look this year?

Letlow_45
Waterboy

Post by Letlow_45 »

I am really happy to find the details here. Well, for my online forum I also would like to run the SEO campaign for this forum so I am thinking to get some tips and guidelines from seo consulting team in order to make a proper SEO plan. Do you think consultation is needed?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

:oops:

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

trojandave wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am Division II: Logan Elm, Chillicothe, Waverly, Hillsboro

Division III: Wheelersburg, Piketon, Zane Trace, Chesapeake

Division IV: I am not as familiar with this division as II and III, and Oak Hill is now D3.......Waterford, Glouster Trimble, Manchester, Racine Southern, Eastern Meigs, Leesburg Fairfield, Whiteoak, Western Pike and Eastern Pike.......some of these teams will be battling it out for the district title.

Once again I think D3 will be the most competitive of the 3 divisions.......I could be wrong on this but I think there will be 3 teams from the SE D3 district that will advance to the regional, while only 1 D2 school will go to the Sweet Sixteen.
Eastern Pike is D3 now.

GO EAGLES
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

brown22 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm
trojandave wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am Division II: Logan Elm, Chillicothe, Waverly, Hillsboro

Division IV: I am not as familiar with this division as II and III, and Oak Hill is now D3.......Waterford, Glouster Trimble, Manchester, Racine Southern, Eastern Meigs, Leesburg Fairfield, Whiteoak, Western Pike and Eastern Pike.......some of these teams will be battling it out for the district title.

Once again I think D3 will be the most competitive of the 3 divisions.......I could be wrong on this but I think there will be 3 teams from the SE D3 district that will advance to the regional, while only 1 D2 school will go to the Sweet Sixteen.
Eastern Pike is D3 now.
That post was from 2009.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

fun year to follow, Go Trojans

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Manxious2 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm I don't know the particulars of this transfer, or any others that I have been reading about, but this epidemic of student transfers are really taking away from the purity of the game. The state has got to get a grip on this problem. Sorry to get off topic.
School choice is state law, not much the “state” can do about this, or any other thing that is regulated by the state legislatures

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:53 am
Manxious2 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm I don't know the particulars of this transfer, or any others that I have been reading about, but this epidemic of student transfers are really taking away from the purity of the game. The state has got to get a grip on this problem. Sorry to get off topic.
School choice is state law, not much the “state” can do about this, or any other thing that is regulated by the state legislatures
That isnt entirely true. The state could do away with open enrollment.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

danicalifornia wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm
brown22 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Eastern Pike is D3 now.
That post was from 2009.
I didn't even notice that, thanks

GO EAGLES
thebarlowbandit
All State

noles_fan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:44 am
No, again, open enrollment is a law, passed by the Ohio Legislature, the OHSAA must abide by ORC. This is why you now have home school kids playing sports and kids playing sports for schools they do not actually attend. The Ohio Legislature controls those decisions, not the OHSAA

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 pm

No, again, open enrollment is a law, passed by the Ohio Legislature, the OHSAA must abide by ORC. This is why you now have home school kids playing sports and kids playing sports for schools they do not actually attend. The Ohio Legislature controls those decisions, not the OHSAA
You said "not much the state can do about this". So yes there is something the "state" can do. Since the Ohio Legislature is the "state"!

thebarlowbandit
All State

noles_fan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:34 pm

You said "not much the state can do about this". So yes there is something the "state" can do. Since the Ohio Legislature is the "state"!
Seeing how school choice is a national movement, that is not going to happen. Need to accept the fact that School choice is a fact of life and is here.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Not to politicize the topic, but because it is a statement of fact: the school choice movement has become the front and center of the Republican Party's education platform in not just Ohio, but across the U.S. Given that Ohio's State Legislature is dominated by the Republican Party (and will probably stay that way for a long time), and given that there has been recent legislation pushed to advance school choice (e.g. the potential expansion of the voucher system, state-wide) it is highly unlikely that open enrollment will be gutted.

Put simply: the people that want school choice are the same people in charge of enabling it as well as preserving school choice mechanisms such as open enrollment and the voucher system. It's not going to go away.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 am
noles_fan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Seeing how school choice is a national movement, that is not going to happen. Need to accept the fact that School choice is a fact of life and is here.
Im ok with open enrollment. The problem is letting kids ping pong back and forth with no repercussions. If a kid wants to transfer thats fine but they need to be required to meet all the guidelines for transfers to participate in athletics. I thought we were passed the days of kids using fraudulent addresses to transfer schools.

Letlow_45
Waterboy

Post by Letlow_45 »

SEO is a wonderful service which has become on top in modern internet marketing strategy but it requires a whole lot of efforts to be successful at it. I also have started the seo campaign for my blog and I know how much difficult it is but I am enjoying because gaining a lot of experience.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Necro thread go back to the dead!

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

SPAM alert.