South Gallia Boys Basketball

u.will.remember.sg
Waterboy

South Gallia Boys Basketball

Post by u.will.remember.sg »

So how is the team looking this year? I heard we have several seniors playing this year. Does anyone know when and where the first game is?
"Good Luck Boys" Play hard.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Re: South Gallia Boys Basketball

Post by Steegal »

I can only tell you that Howie and the Eagles will hang a loss on the Rebels in their new gym Saturday night. It will probably be their first loss since they play one of those WV Christian schools to open the season on Friday. Go Steelers! :12224

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Goin to be a good game rebels by 10. GO BENGALS!!!!!!!! WHO DEY

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Rebels on 3 wrote:Goin to be a good game rebels by 10. GO BENGALS!!!!!!!! WHO DEY

Well if they only beat the Christian school by 10 they have little chance of staying on the floor with Eastern. How many rings do the Bengals have by the way? If memory serves me it is less than 6. :12224

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

The past dont matter we got 2 wins on you thats all I have to say

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Rebels on 3 wrote:The past dont matter we got 2 wins on you thats all I have to say

Yet on the other thread you are talking about beating Howie back in 2006. You make little sense. You beat Howie when he had some of the worst teams in his coaching career. Now you will face a typical Howie team and lose by as many as he wants to beat you by. That and the Bungles still have no rings. Steelers have count them 6. :12224

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

That team in 06 was one of his best teams with Cozart, and u asked about the past not me. :122245

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Well since he has had a few teams in the regional finals, and one in the final four I don't see how you can say that was one of his best. If you don't, like you say, think the past matters then you should have said so when I asked. But you think it does matter when you can twist it to make your team look good. Then you say it doesn't matter when it makes your team look bad. So make your choice, either the past matters or not. :12224

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

We'll see how Eastern does they looked weak against a really weak Gallia academy team in the preseason game

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Rebels on 3 wrote:We'll see how Eastern does they looked weak against a really weak Gallia academy team in the preseason game

Well several people are saying Gallia is going to be good this year. I happen to have some insight from both schools. We will see you Saturday. Now don't hide and not post on here after Howie gives you a good shallacking. He reads this forum so he sees what you are saying about his Eagles. Can't wait till Saturday now. :12224

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

I'll be ready you know they say miracles happen in the Donnie Dome ;-)

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

is jeff Caldwell howies son?

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Rebels on 3 wrote:We'll see how Eastern does they looked weak against a really weak Gallia academy team in the preseason game

GA looked weak because we MADE them look that way. We will make you guys scream for mercy before we are through with your weaksister kids. This ain't Reedsville Christian yer playin......I'm just sayin....

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

If you made them look weak then your weak too cause they beat you guys a couple times and when you beat them it was by like 5 or less.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

I would get rid of that ugly helment reb 3
how many t.v.c. teams did you beat in football?

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Were not talkin bout football

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Ok but we will never know untill the game is over. Jus sayin dont count the Rebels out already.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

Steegal wrote:
Rebels on 3 wrote:Goin to be a good game rebels by 10. GO BENGALS!!!!!!!! WHO DEY

Well if they only beat the Christian school by 10 they have little chance of staying on the floor with Eastern. How many rings do the Bengals have by the way? If memory serves me it is less than 6. :12224

Eastern by 30 ?? Thought Howie wasn't coaching the Boys this year? He is coaching the Girls at Eastern.
How many do the Steelers have this year? Remember your only as good as your last game & What your record is is prob what you are. Steelers won't make the playoffs this year.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Thats right bobcat GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Girls yeh in volleyball he coaches the girls. "Your only as good as your record..." is a quote by Belichick to cover his behind and blame the players for not being as good as they should be. Lord knows it couldn't be him that is not up to snuff :roll: . How many rings does he have? Well it is surely more than the Bungles, but definately less than the Steelers. Nice to see you Bungle fans come back out of hiding though. Even though you are sure to fade back into the woodwork again when they lose in the first round of the playoffs. Kinda like roaches when the lights come on. :12224

Return to “Boys Basketball”