Jackson (6-4) @ Warren (10-3, 4-3) Tripleheader Jan 26 IS ON

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson (6-4) @ Warren (10-3, 4-3) Tripleheader Jan 26 IS ON

Post by Johnny Quest »

Jackson is always a threat . I am sure coach Maddox will have the Warriors focused. Defense and rebounding are keys to any victory . GO BLUE!!!

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Things will surely be different with AC hurt, but in this game I still see a Warriors victory. Maybe Mr. Knost will see some increased minutes or maybe even a start. Warrior C C, I don't see Ward and Leff ready to contribute right now, next year defintely they will be a big part of what the Warriors do. So right now move Hastie up full time and go with what we got. That leaves 3 subs, 2 guards (Hastie and Hilvy) and 1 forward (Cowan) this is still a talented group that still should win the majority of their games. Lets go Warriors get the trifecta of wins tonight.

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Cha-ching Warren with the trifecta!!!!!

Varsity 51-27
Junior Varsity 44-28
Freshman by 10 or 12 I think
Last edited by jcbigblue on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

6-4 quickly turned into 6-6 for the Ironmen.

Not gonna get any easier with Portsmouth coming to Jackson on Friday.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Heard it was 20-12 at the half.

AWESOME

Any stats for the game?

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Whew. Congrats to the Warriors

That was one of the dullest bball games I've watched all year, but hey, if that is going to win us games without AC, then I'll get over myself. Fivecoait looked like a different player tonight, great to see. I'm glad we had a game before the Ironton game for Coach Maddox to see what we look like without Cunningham, hopefully he saw enough tonight to be able to scheme for the Tigers in a must-win game if Warren wants to win a league title.

Great night, Warren, all three games were solid wins.

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Johnny Quest »

I thought tonights win was very important for the Warriors. Jace Knost stepped up , as did many others. Defense and rebounding will carry this team a long way. Way to lead Brandon. GO BLUE!!!

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

Post by Sportsfanallnitelong »

Great team effort. Great team defense to hold the entire Jackson team to 27 points.

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Great Job for the Warriors! Jackson looked alot weaker than expected...But good to see Fivecoait stepup and Lang make some shots! Big difference to shoot being wide open....and ball movement seemed alot better. With what the Warriors are putting on the floor now, it seems like the Ironton game will be a true wake-up call. Should be close for a while but def not enough offense for the Warriors to be in it at the end. Hopefully Ironton will be over confident. JV game might be the game of the night! They still look smooth on all ends from a basketball standpoint. :) The sun comes out tmrw.

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

He's Baaaaaaack!!!

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

CC, I'd be happy to discuss the situation with you. Maybe you have some tips to help Clay's game? Here's my email address: dellenwood@msn.com and my work phone 740.678.2000 ext. 701. Please, get in touch with me so that we can chat.

Dave Ellenwood

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

Hey Warriorfan, Clay's game is fine and his defense has been superbbbbb. How's come he always get the "BIG" man assignments every game? Last nite he held down jackson"s 6'6 guy to minimal damage if any at all. We all notice his effort!! and that Clay is a true warrior in every sense of the word. We, I guess, have to deal with one nay sayer that tries to keep the pot thick. I think CC is pretty funny, now that I know who he is. I love reading his stuff (JUNK).

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

Jackson IS better than what they showed @ Warren. I heard it was only their 7 game in like twelve days. Maybe a little tired, wouldn't u say, with the long bus trip and the game the nite before with Marietta. Good Luck Jackson this Friday with Portsmouth. We'll see u Tuesday @ your House.

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

Warrior C C wrote:Great Job for the Warriors! Jackson looked alot weaker than expected...But good to see Fivecoait stepup and Lang make some shots! Big difference to shoot being wide open....and ball movement seemed alot better. With what the Warriors are putting on the floor now, it seems like the Ironton game will be a true wake-up call. Should be close for a while but def not enough offense for the Warriors to be in it at the end. Hopefully Ironton will be over confident. JV game might be the game of the night! They still look smooth on all ends from a basketball standpoint. :) The sun comes out tmrw.

Always finding a reason to think the competion is not that good versus Warren, or coming up with a excuse for the next game. These warriors are making most of these teams look ordinary because they play as a team and are actually very good. WWF, I also think there is nothing wrong with Clay's game and please don't try to get any tips from C C who knows where Clay may end up.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Great win Warren, keep it up!!!

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Never said anything was wrong with Mr. Ellenwoods game, He came to play in Logan with intensity, enough said?
Bluemoon, As far as looking for a reason for stating thats other teams are weak....Well HELLO, they are! Warriors have beaten 1 League team with a winning record? Thats not saying alot for the Warriors or the League itself...Its definitely down in talent this year(truth hurts), Time after Time I just state what I see fit, and Im not seeing the WARRIORS being a threat in post season play! Of course I would like to see Warren do well, but Im not getting my hopes up because Heart will get you a ways, but Talent and Coaching get you farther and We have both but dont use either one!!! Warren is just a HAPPY PLACE! Its Not going to change!!! We love all our Little Johnnies and we keep everyone HAPPY, except for the true Athletes in most cases, for them we see a progress that goes backwards in the basketball program??? Well GoodLuck Warrior Nation and maybe we pull the biggest upset in a decade Friday Night, cause thats what it will take when we play HAPPY BALL! ;-) The sun comes out tmrw!

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

Warrior C C wrote:Never said anything was wrong with Mr. Ellenwoods game, He came to play in Logan with intensity, enough said?
Bluemoon, As far as looking for a reason for stating thats other teams are weak....Well HELLO, they are! Warriors have beaten 1 League team with a winning record? Thats not saying alot for the Warriors or the League itself...Its definitely down in talent this year(truth hurts), Time after Time I just state what I see fit, and Im not seeing the WARRIORS being a threat in post season play! Of course I would like to see Warren do well, but Im not getting my hopes up because Heart will get you a ways, but Talent and Coaching get you farther and We have both but dont use either one!!! Warren is just a HAPPY PLACE! Its Not going to change!!! We love all our Little Johnnies and we keep everyone HAPPY, except for the true Athletes in most cases, for them we see a progress that goes backwards in the basketball program??? Well GoodLuck Warrior Nation and maybe we pull the biggest upset in a decade Friday Night, cause thats what it will take when we play HAPPY BALL! ;-) The sun comes out tmrw!

You seem all but to willing to give names any time you see fit so lets see who you are calling some of the so called true athletes. I'm sure you won't because you probably are just a old fart full of hot air.

Return to “Boys Basketball”