Southern Vs South Gallia; Waterford Vs Wood County

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Southern Vs South Gallia; Waterford Vs Wood County

Post by 93Bulldog »

If anyone has an update on these two TVC-Hocking teams playing Tuesday - a score would be greatl appreicated.

yellowjacket
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Vs South Gallia; Waterford Vs Wood County

Post by yellowjacket »

southern must have lost because nobody is saying anything

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Southern 52
South Gallia 31

highschoolfan
Waterboy

Post by highschoolfan »

Southern won, however a few of their fans left a little to be desired.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Congrats to jp on his 1st coaching win in high school in the absence of coach merrick. Freshman 1st win. They lost to southern the 1st time. Car accident prevented merrick from making it on time

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Job Coach Davis!

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

highschoolfan wrote:Southern won, however a few of their fans left a little to be desired.

What happened?

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Fan-o-Southern wrote:What happened?

After the JV game, a Southern adult went after one the South Gallia's JV players. Then after a 21 point Southern varsity win, another idiot came out of the stands and got in the face of one of the refs. TRUE CLASS!!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

it was all handled before it got out of hand

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

it was all handled before it got out of hand

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

friday_nite_fan wrote:

After the JV game, a Southern adult went after one the South Gallia's JV players. Then after a 21 point Southern varsity win, another idiot came out of the stands and got in the face of one of the refs. TRUE CLASS!!!!

Boy I sure am glad to hear about this. Maybe the Racine fans are finally starting to get a fire in their hindsides and showing what it is all about. Reminds me of back in the day. This could be the first step to restoring pride in Racine and bringing back the Hustlin' Tornadoes. Heck I might even have to go take in a game if this is how it is going to be.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

friday_nite_fan wrote:

That idiot you are talking about son got a cheap shot in the back after the game was over right in front of the official , who done nothing. I don't blame the guy , his son missed all last season with an injury. I do blame SG coaching staff for allowing their players to hit players in the back the whole game. There are alot of tvc teams that won't be as nice as Southern's players, so if you play dirty you will get it back.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

i think the 2nd half foul total was sg 10 and southern 1

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

I am sure some of those SG fouls were against the walls. We all have been told how those kids will run through brick walls for their coach. :lol:

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Hardwood wrote:That idiot you are talking about son got a cheap shot in the back after the game was over right in front of the official , who done nothing. I don't blame the guy , his son missed all last season with an injury. I do blame SG coaching staff for allowing their players to hit players in the back the whole game. There are alot of tvc teams that won't be as nice as Southern's players, so if you play dirty you will get it back.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened.... :roll: :roll: :roll: And not to be mean or disrespectful to the young man, but injuries are part of the game. But for arguments sake, IF this did happen, it didn't but whatever, what in the world did anyone expect the ref to do???????????? The freakin game was over. Southern won by 20+. Accept the win and be happy, don't act like a total dumb@ss in front of a gym full of people. The town of Racine should be proud..... :roll: :roll: And what about the moron who went after one of the SG JV players???? What was his excuse? Here's the answer, there is NO excuse for an adult going after a teenager!!!!! PATHETIC.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

PurpleHaze wrote:
friday_nite_fan wrote:

Welcome to the TVC bucko. Wait till you are really in the league and see what happens. We want to win the TVC so bad that we will come after you when you do something we dont like. Are fans are true fanantics which is where the word fan came from. Thats the way it should be bucko.

^^^ Kinda out there if you ask me. :roll:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

i have news for you!!!! The word fanatic has nothing to do with an assault against a minor. Something else as far as dirty play we dont teach our kids that sort of thing. I watched the game film and an intentional foul should have not been handed out. The 2nd one should been a double foul. As far as the game, the best team won. We arent their just yet!!! What was that guy thinking when a fan grabs a kid!!! Well his teammates might of took it out on southern during the varsity game. Thats a true teammate!!!!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

futurebkstar wrote:i have news for you!!!! The word fanatic has nothing to do with an assault against a minor. Something else as far as dirty play we dont teach our kids that sort of thing. I watched the game film and an intentional foul should have not been handed out. The 2nd one should been a double foul. As far as the game, the best team won. We arent their just yet!!! What was that guy thinking when a fan grabs a kid!!! Well his teammates might of took it out on southern during the varsity game. Thats a true teammate!!!!

First you say you don't teach dirty play, then you say playing dirty is being a true teammate???? WOW Timmy is all I can say. :lol:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

i said we dont teach our kids dirty play!!! Im not their teammate!! I would take up for a teammate like that when i played. Again, there is no sense an adult grabbing a minor that way. There were no hard fouls during the jv game. I should of handled that guy differently. Anyone that wants to see the game film of the so called dirty play lmk. Nothing in the film warrants those kinds of actions by any fanatic!!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

there were no fouls that would cause any injury on purpose!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”