Belpre@Wellston 2/5

Eaglepapaw
S

Belpre@Wellston 2/5

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Don't know if the snow will let this one be played but if it does Belpre needs to get back on the win track at Wellston.They need to win these remaining 5 games to get a 2 or 3 seed in the Athens tournament.6 of their 7 losses have come against D-2 teams and they need to continue to win against the D-3 teams.Hope the snow stays away and GO EAGLES!!!

belpreballer44
Waterboy

Re: Belpre@Wellston 2/5

Post by belpreballer44 »

Im prayin for a shot at the rockets...Should be a blowout...Belpre by 15+

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Heard Vinton County-Alexander canceled also Athens - Nelsonville canceled.Anyone hear of this game being canceled yet?

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Just got a text from grandson saying game is canceled.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Looks like Belpre vs Wellston won't happen this year as both games have been postponed.

Maybe a double triple-header on the same day and we can get the games in. ;-)

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Heard Belpre @ Wellston is scheduled to be made up on Thursday the 11th at 6:45.JV at 5,boys then girls.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Eaglepapaw....That is correct.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

I don't think that is correct, spoke with Belpre's AD Cox at Girls varsity last night and he says that make up date is Monday the 15th with triple header with freshman tip at 5:00 pm. . .then JV and Varsity to follow. . .

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

That can't be as The Lady Eagles play Mon the 15th at Athens in the sectional against Miller at 6:15.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

No.....Here is the Belpre and Wellston reschedulement as I have it

Belpre at Wellston boys makeup game on Thursday, Feb. 11. JV boys at 5 p.m. and varsity boys at 6:30 p.m.

After the boys varsity game, the Belpre varsity girls play Wellston at Wellston in a regularly scheduled game and the regular season finale for both teams. This game begins around 8 p.m.

On Monday, Feb. 15, Wellston travels to Belpre for a boys makeup game.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

zerotosixtynforty wrote:I don't think that is correct, spoke with Belpre's AD Cox at Girls varsity last night and he says that make up date is Monday the 15th with triple header with freshman tip at 5:00 pm. . .then JV and Varsity to follow. . .

Monday 2/15. This is the 1st postponed game at Belpre.Thursday 2/11 is the 2nd postponed game at Wellston

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Keyser_soze78 wrote:No.....Here is the Belpre and Wellston reschedulement as I have it

Belpre at Wellston boys makeup game on Thursday, Feb. 11. JV boys at 5 p.m. and varsity boys at 6:30 p.m.

After the boys varsity game, the Belpre varsity girls play Wellston at Wellston in a regularly scheduled game and the regular season finale for both teams. This game begins around 8 p.m.

On Monday, Feb. 15, Wellston travels to Belpre for a boys makeup game.

tks for the update 78. . .that clears up some confusion, though leaves girls out on the 15th for their sectional at athens,. . . .close drive for fans but they will stay home to watch boys make up with wellston. , triple header. . .

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Eaglepapaw wrote:
zerotosixtynforty wrote:I don't think that is correct, spoke with Belpre's AD Cox at Girls varsity last night and he says that make up date is Monday the 15th with triple header with freshman tip at 5:00 pm. . .then JV and Varsity to follow. . .

Monday 2/15. This is the 1st postponed game at Belpre.Thursday 2/11 is the 2nd postponed game at Wellston

papaw, tks for info, clears up confusion. . . .

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

llets go belpre!

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Game 2/11 @ Wellston canceled again.Belpre closed schools again

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

Is there enough Wellston refs around to do that many games in one night? They must be doing both varsity games. :lol:

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Eaglepapaw....Thanks for the info. I was really hoping they would get this one in.

Does Belpre have no-school no-play policy? I assume they do. Wellston doesn't, but I wasn't sure about Belpre

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

I believe they do if school is canceled due to weather.They are not scheduled for school tomorrow due to parent-teacher conference but they have a game scheduled against Alexander.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Belpre does not have a "no school, no play" policy. It is left up to the ADs at both schools to decide if they think they can get the game in. There is still no school tomorrow even though the parent-teacher conferences have been cancelled and will need to be rescheduled.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

man they need to get the roads cleared down there so these boys can play some ball!

Return to “Boys Basketball”