Chillicothe 44 Warren 43 2/11/11 Final

bvmv4life
All Conference

Chillicothe 44 Warren 43 2/11/11 Final

Post by bvmv4life »

Thoughts..?
Last edited by bvmv4life on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Chillicothe @ Warren 2/11/11

Post by biggdowgg »

good luck Warren :mrgreen: ...sorry Chilli..you are my second favorite team...but, thinking of my number 1 right now 8)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

but my thoughts are,,chilli will be to much for them, with ragland and London and company

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

biggdowgg wrote:good luck Warren :mrgreen: ...sorry Chilli..you are my second favorite team...but, thinking of my number 1 right now 8)
Supposed to think of home team first of course as Portsmouth happens to be my second favorite.....
Chillicothe Fans the Athletic Department will be selling presale tickets at the school 8:30 - 3:30,use back door.....according to them there will be NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR....is this game huge or what? Portsmouths gym was rocking when the Cavs went down there,im sure it will be the same Friday. GO CAVS...

tiggerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tiggerfan »

Pre-sales only for this game because Warren's gym isn't all that big..holds around 1000. For last night's game with Marietta (a bordering district) it was over-flowing. Marietta was only given 200 tickets for the game and could have used double or triple that amount. Let's just say the crowd was "stacked".

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

tiggerfan wrote:Pre-sales only for this game because Warren's gym isn't all that big..holds around 1000. For last night's game with Marietta (a bordering district) it was over-flowing. Marietta was only given 200 tickets for the game and could have used double or triple that amount. Let's just say the crowd was "stacked".
What a little cheese to go with your whine?

Its a home game for Warren, the gym should be packed with their supporters. They don't have to give Marietta any pre-sale tickets just as Marietta doesn't have to give Warren any at Sutton. They do so as a matter of good sportsmanship. Get in line early if you want more supporters in attendance.

Get over it and move on.

Best of luck to Warren vs Chilli.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hoping Warren comes out on top in this one

tiggerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tiggerfan »

Marietta didn't give Warren ANY pre-sale tickets because everyone bought them at the door and each school's fans had an equal change of being in the gym. There were no tickets sold at the door last night so getting in line early as you suggested was not an option. BTW..I DID have a ticket.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

small gym...big game.....

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

No doubt Chilli will be favored and deservedly so. They are a great team. Warren is a very good team too. Playing in front of the home crowd and after Chilli has ridden on a bus for a couple hours could make this very interesting. A few loose balls or bounces in Warren's favor early wouldn't hurt setting the tone for the evening..
Last edited by Cap'n Scoop on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Big. Big Game..... Can Chilli upset Warren and take sole possession of 1st place in the SEOAL? Yes, I said upset. Think about it.

Snowman79
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman79 »

Warren always has and will use that small gym to their advantage.. Should be a great matchup of some of the best seoal teams..
Chilli is just to complete for warren to pull it off

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

ttt

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

tiggerfan wrote:Marietta didn't give Warren ANY pre-sale tickets because everyone bought them at the door and each school's fans had an equal change of being in the gym. There were no tickets sold at the door last night so getting in line early as you suggested was not an option. BTW..I DID have a ticket.
Marietta probably didn't give out presale because they don't sellout like Warren does.

Lucky for you Warren showed good sportsmanship and at least gave you presale tickets. Its their gym and if they want to fill it up with their fans, so be it. Warren's gym probably doesn't seat much over 1000. They gave you 20% of the tickets. Pretty generous in my book.

I wonder how many tickets Duke gave North Carolina last night? Bet it wasn't 20% of the seating capacity.

Get over it. Best of luck to both the Warriors and the Tigers the rest of the year.

Would love to see Warren beat Chilli.

Warrior in WV
Waterboy

Post by Warrior in WV »

This is a big game, but a possible 3rd match-up of the year will be BIGGER! (Districts)

tiggerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tiggerfan »

Marietta sold out for the Warren game...doors were locked due to no more tickets by game time.
Last edited by tiggerfan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trojan_FB_Alum
All State

Post by Trojan_FB_Alum »

Go Warriors, let’s have a showdown between Warren and Portsmouth the last game of the season for the league title. Sorry Cavs, I normally root for you but I want my Trojans to have a shot at our first SEOAL since rejoining the league.

Bigbluewarriorfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigbluewarriorfan »

Where do you get the Warren White Out T-Shirts? I went to the high school office and they did not have any!

Blue Blaze
Waterboy

Post by Blue Blaze »

When you have a smaller gym, and the home crowd packs the house pretty much every game, I think it is showing great sportsmanship pre-selling tickets and sending the opposing team 200 (20%). It is a HOME game and should be available to Warren fans first. There are still many Warren fans that would want to attend if more tickets were available. Plus, by pre-selling, people will not make plans and drive all the way to the game just to be turned away. Basically, if you do not have a ticket, you know you are not getting in.

About the game, Should be a Good One. Chillicothe is very good and will be more than a hand full, but Warren is not 15-1 for no reason, they are talented as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If Warren puts on the D they will win this one--Chillicothe does not like to be forced

Return to “Boys Basketball”