Question about the Convo for this Saturday...

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Question about the Convo for this Saturday...

Post by CharlieHustle »

I'd like to come and watch many of the games on Saturday, because there are many great match-ups...so I was wondering if they clear the arena out after every game? To where you have to pay to watch each game. Or if your one ticket that day is good for all games?
Any answers would help, thanks.

P.S--LOL, are you allowed to leave the arena (say to get something to eat) and re-enter with a handstamp or something?
Last edited by CharlieHustle on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jughe@d
Riding the Bench

Re: Question about the Convo for this Saturday...

Post by Jughe@d »

You will probably have to pay twice regardless of what games you plan to watch. I believe that they will clear the CONVO before the girls game since it is a different level (Regional Finals vs District Finals) of competition, so you may want to get something to eat after the last D4 game since you will probably have to go outside anyway.

DATE: March 12th
Boys DIV District Finals 10:30 & 12:30
[*]Doors open @ 9:30

*****Will clear the arena*******
Girls DIII Regional Final 3:00
[*]Doors open @ 2:15ish

Boys DIII District Finals 5:00, 7:00 & 9:00

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Will they be clearing the convo after each game ? I would like to go watch Burg vs. Ironton @ 5 then Peake vs. Piketon @ 7 then Portsmouth vs. Fairland @ 9 but don't want to pay for each game !

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

no they don't clear the arena in between boys games. I don't think they would in between a girls game and the boys game, but I've never been in that situation

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Last week they said you could stay after the girls games for the boys games but if you went out the doors you would have to pay to get back in.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The way it looks, they'll play the two DIV finals boys games, clear the convo then have the Girls DIII regional final and the boys DIII finals back to back to back to back. If you go all day, you'll pay to get in twice.
When you have games @ 10:30, 12:30, (approximately an hour before the next game, time enough to clear the arena) then 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 and 9:00 there is no way they could clear it any more than once during the day to keep everything on schedule.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I just called the Athletic dept at OU and the lady said as far as she knew they were only clearing the convo between the 12:30 and 3:00 games.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

there will probably be some people hiding in the bathroom stalls.

Five Point
JV Team

Post by Five Point »

I will probably be one of them sparky. I will bring extra sandwiches for any other stallmates!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

scarlet_gray wrote:I'd like to come and watch many of the games on Saturday, because there are many great match-ups...so I was wondering if they clear the arena out after every game? To where you have to pay to watch each game. Or if your one ticket that day is good for all games?

P.S--LOL, are you allowed to leave the arena (say to get something to eat) and re-enter with a handstand or something?

I would try a cartwheel maybe with a full twist and make sure you stick the landing. I don't think a handstand will get you back in.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

like ozzie said. last saturday they were supposed to clear the arena after the girls games but they announced during halftime of the last girls game that you could stay as long as you didnt leave the arena and try to reenter. in other words, stay and eat our concessions and you dont have to pay to get back in.

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:
scarlet_gray wrote:I'd like to come and watch many of the games on Saturday, because there are many great match-ups...so I was wondering if they clear the arena out after every game? To where you have to pay to watch each game. Or if your one ticket that day is good for all games?

P.S--LOL, are you allowed to leave the arena (say to get something to eat) and re-enter with a handstand or something?

I would try a cartwheel maybe with a full twist and make sure you stick the landing. I don't think a handstand will get you back in.
My typo has been edited...LOL

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Anyone interested in helping me out by updating me every now and then during the games tomorrow? It's my anniversary and I'll be in Columbus all day and my phone is just good for texts. I'm MOST interested in the D4 games, especially Whiteoak. I appreciate any or all help in updating anyone would like to do. Let me know on here on PM me and I'll PM back my cell phone #.

THANKS!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Does anyone have a complete schedule for Saturday?

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

10:30 South Webster vs Leesburg Fairfield
12:15 Manchester vs Whiteoak
Clear the gym???
3:00 Oak Hill vs Eastern Brown Girls Regional Final
5:00 Burg vs Ironton
7:00 Chessy vs Peake
9:00 P-town vs Fairland

Return to “Boys Basketball”